Whitelist Server Awesomesauce - FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | New Map | 24/7 | TS3 | No banned items | Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
I find it wierd but how did someone get access to nukes so dam fast? unless you gave him creative mode then its your own fault.

Elgskred

Jul 29, 2019
I had messed up with the permissions, so the default level had access to /give command. Still that does not make it alright to go apeshit with nukes.

DrOctoganapus8

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
Minecraft name: DrOctoganapus8
Why do you want to join:
I've been looking forever for a good server that is active and that hasn't taken away half of the mods... This server looks perfect! I can contribute a lot to this server as well. I enjoy playing on servers rather than alone.
Riddle me this; How does a blind person know when he's done wiping?: The blind man's lack of sight is made up for with a super-human sense of smell. He'll know when he is done haha ;)

Whitelist application:
Minecraft name: Cobrastrike713
Why do you want to join: This server looks great, and I get bored playing on my own. Playing in a community is much better.
Riddle me this; How does a blind person know when he's done wiping?: Why with the help of a very trusted friend of course! ;)

DrOctoganapus8

Jul 29, 2019
Its been a few days since I posted my application, is this server still accepting applications?
Sorry if I'm being impatient! :confused:

Fredrickle

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Fredrickle
Why do you want to join: i want to join a server to where i can learn from
Riddle me this; How does a blind person know when he's done wiping? idk

DrOctoganapus8

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server still accepting applications? Its been a week since I posted mine, and usually it doesn't take that long..
Again, sorry if I'm being impatient, I just really want to play on this server! :)

Dark_Hero_Matt

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server still accepting applications? Its been a week since I posted mine, and usually it doesn't take that long..
Again, sorry if I'm being impatient, I just really want to play on this server! :)
Haven't seen elgskred in a while so maybe he is busy at work, so he can't devote his time to the server atm

Elgskred

Jul 29, 2019
Apparenty the forum stopped sending notifications whenever someone responded to the thread.
Jodelahithit, no thats not me.
To the others, I will be moving over to the modpack Resonant Rise. Not sure if I am allowed to link to the thread so its safer to send a pm if you are interested

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk