"Awesome" Enchant

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mitdyl11

Jul 29, 2019
I found a dungeon while exploring a cave and when I looked in the loot chest there was 2 enchantment books both with the enchant "Awesome V". Does anyone know what mod this comes from, what tool its supposed to be on or what it does?

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
'Awesome' isn't an enchant that any of the default mods in the packs add. Twilight forest adds fiery aura, Redpower 2 adds Vorpal and Disjunction, and Soul Shards adds Soul Stealer.

Mitdyl11

Jul 29, 2019
Here is a picture
1KKO3

Edit: Just looking in NEI it only seems to be under bows so it must be a bow enchant. The bow enchant bunch of fives was also there so they might be from the same mod?

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
'Awesome' isn't an enchant that any of the default mods in the packs add. Twilight forest adds fiery aura, Redpower 2 adds Vorpal and Disjunction, and Soul Shards adds Soul Stealer.

Interesting, I thought those were from Thaumcraft. (I remember TC2 having a Vorpal enchantment). What does Disjunction do? I got it on a sword and I haven't noticed any effects.

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
A quick search reveals you are using the AU english translation which translates the Power enchant into Awesome. So it's just a bow enchant.[DOUBLEPOST=1357555538][/DOUBLEPOST]
Interesting, I thought those were from Thaumcraft. (I remember TC2 having a Vorpal enchantment). What does Disjunction do? I got it on a sword and I haven't noticed any effects.
Disjunction is like Smite and Bane of Arthropods but for endermen, very deadly when combined with an Athame.

raiju

Jul 29, 2019
In all honestly it's deadly on any weapon. Disjunction (III? IV? Not sure if I was using 4) on a vile sword while charge jumping was one-shotting most endermen. I imagine a diamond sword hits harder.