Problem Autonomous Activator in Sky Adventures

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
D

dacid44

Why is there no autonomous activator or alternatives, like the ExtraUtils2 Mechanical User, or even an Auto Sieve that I can find, in FTB Sky adventures? Am I missing something or am I really meant to manually sieve gravel until I've built the Void Ore Miner? I don't see any mention of this in the quest book either. I'm hoping not to have to use bees or chickens right away as I don't have much experience with them and don't know how to start with them on a skyblock, but it seems like that's what the pack's pointing towards. Advice?

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
To quote from the modpack description:

This pack is centered around Project-E for resource gathering after acquiring your raw resources with Ex Nihilo in early game

D

dacid44

To quote from the modpack description:

This pack is centered around Project-E for resource gathering after acquiring your raw resources with Ex Nihilo in early game
So I'm meant to use, what, Energy Collectors? Those are still a little bit of a long shot for manual sieving, considering they need 3 blocks of red matter. Unless there's something else you're thinking of, Project-E is a mid-to-late-game system and Ex Nihilo is usually used with automation (Autonomous Activators/Mechanical Users), but without it is very grind-y. No offense, but I'm not sure this helps me too much.

Last edited:

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Might I suggest looking at a youtube let's play like SystemCollapse, you will not be sifting for as long as you seem to think you will be.

Edit:

FYI: it takes about 2 hours of gameplay to make a transmutation table, and most of that was waiting for the water chicken to lay another egg to make the cobblestone farm.

Last edited: