Automating tesseract crafting?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

WIDEO

Jul 29, 2019
So i want to use ME Interfaces and the autocrafting feature to autocraft a tesseract with just a click of a button. I don't know how I would go about doing it since there are too many steps on creating a tesseract. Help please :D

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Use your imagination.

Each step will require a crafting process of some kind.
Once you build a system to automate each stage, you link them together and teach all the steps to your AE system.
As long as you have materials this'll churn out tesseracts at the push of a button.
(there's no such thing as too many steps, only too many steps taken at once- you can build a factory to produce Gtech fusion reactors if you really wanted to)

Reactions: Maverwinn

steve g

Jul 29, 2019

this only covers the unattuned tesseract, but i think youll get the idea after watching the clip.

ZorbinHard

Jul 29, 2019
lol thanks for the part where you have to autocraft the resonant ender to....cant do any of this without that.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
lol thanks for the part where you have to autocraft the resonant ender to....cant do any of this without that.

Magma Crucible and TE3 Cyclic Assembler. Brute-force way for the liquid ender is to simply dedicate a Magma Crucible to liquid ender and always feed it Ender Pearls with a simple Basic Export bus. More elegant way will require more effort and thought, such as having the recipe include Ender Pearls, then fork the Ender Pearls with a TE3 Itemduct filter, which implies an ME Interface into a chest rather than machine directly.

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
This is much simpler and less resource intensive now with the introduction of itemducts. Use a servo on the magma crucible itemduct input to whitelist ender pearls, and everything else will flow to the transposer for filling. you can also route the output back into the inferface with itemducts.

The entire infrastructure now needed besides power is 2 ME interfaces, 1 induction smelter, 1 magma crucible, 1 liquid transposer, 6 itemducts, and 1 pneumatic servo.

Reactions: MigukNamja