Open automating petal apothecary

T

tatfortit69

Summary of the problem automating petal apothecary

Pack Version 3.0.6

What is the bug? so i've killed the server i was on, mechanical user x2, ender io item conduit with x2 filters set to white list extract a full bucket of water and a empty bucket, a sink from cookin' for block heads, and a petal apothecary!!

Mod & Version SF3 3.0.6

Link to log file n/a

Is it repeatable? i think so, haven't tried it in single player!!

Known Fix don't try to automate it!! n/a

T

tws

Hard to guess from your description what you actually did and what the problem was, but the Petal Apothecary can absolutely be auto-filled without any issues.

Also, can be done much simpler than you apparently did.

Example:
01N8MRz.png

Reservoir inserts into Tank., Tank Push/Pull towards the User, User "Activate Block with Item" Rightclick, put Bucket into Tank, done.

itanshi

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, you cannot feed it directly, you have to use a mechanical user. You can also drop a bucket into it and collect it with a hopperhock. Botania can self automate.

Reactions: Softwerker

TRLinerunner

Jul 29, 2019
This set-up no longer works properly. I don't know if an update to Botania changed the apothecary to allow buckets to drain water from it or not but that's what happens now. The water fills the petal apothecary.. and a couple of seconds later is drained right back out of it. This rinses and repeats ad nauseam.

Edit: And the fix is simple. Add an item conduit between the tank and the mechanical user. Filter it so ONLY empty buckets can be pulled from the user. Problem solved.

Last edited:
T

tws

This set-up no longer works properly. I don't know if an update to Botania changed the apothecary to allow buckets to drain water from it or not but that's what happens now. The water fills the petal apothecary.. and a couple of seconds later is drained right back out of it. This rinses and repeats ad nauseam.
I think it still works in SF3. However, I noticed the same issue you mention in FTB:B. Best way to solve it is to transfer the bucket between the User and the Tank with a pipe/conduit with a filter, instead of just using the Push/Pull setup on the Tank.

TRLinerunner

Jul 29, 2019
I think it still works in SF3. However, I noticed the same issue you mention in FTB:B. Best way to solve it is to transfer the bucket between the User and the Tank with a pipe/conduit with a filter, instead of just using the Push/Pull setup on the Tank.

I must have been preparing my edit nearly the same time you were posting. But our solutions are the same so that's cool. lol