Automatic Wooden Pipe

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
See I think its a waste ? It still requires a redstone engine on the pipe so technically it isn't automatic as well as the speed at which it pulls out is unnecessary for normal setups. The only place I see useful is for enderchest quarries which I would be using routers instead anyway !

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
https://github.com/denoflionsx/DenPipes/wiki/TransportPipes

I don't quite get the point, since I'm pretty sure the autarchic gate's normal extract mode is faster than the redstone engine rate, and it sounds like you still need one on the pipe. Maybe if you want to limit the extract speed?

No its not that. The pipe I'm talking about has a glass in the middle of the crafting window and 2 redstone engine (one on each side).

Zelfana

Jul 29, 2019
The recipe is outdated, it's the same pipe. The point is that it has the redstone engine built in. So you get full power of a redstone engine right away and it doesn't take up any extra space. Not that useful when you consider that you need a gate to get that working.

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
The recipe is outdated, it's the same pipe. The point is that it has the redstone engine built in. So you get full power of a redstone engine right away and it doesn't take up any extra space. Not that useful when you consider that you need a gate to get that working.

Thank you for the answer. The idea with a redstone engine build-in the pipe is good. Its more easy to make than a gate.

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
It doesnt have the potential gate functions that an autarchic gate can use. IE not red pipe wire. However that isnt that useful especially with AE and logistic pipes offer FAR better options for managing pipe mechanics... So IMO yes these puppies are better for simple extraction. Now as soon as you add pipe wire and what not the gates are better...

Kerazi

Jul 29, 2019
You can use pipe wire with automatic pipes. You use non-autarchic gates on both sides. Like some one mentioned you are saving ender pearls