automatic alloy smeltering with Applied Energistics 2 and Tinker's Construct

Auroron

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,
I'm facing a problem. I've build a little auto smeltery with AE 2 and Tinker's Construct on minecraft 1.7.10. Regarding normal smeltering it's just working fine. But when it comes to alloy smeltering like invar, I'm getting problems.

I've made an export bus to the smeltery controller and set it to whitlist only iron blocks and ferrous blocks. I've added some upgrades in this export bus and I've even linked a Interface to it. I have enough channels left on my smart cabels and dense cabels, the AE system has enough power and I have enough iron and ferrous blocks to create invar.

But the blocks are not going into the smeltery, even though I tell the system to craft me some invar. I've found out, that 2 iron blocks and 1 ferrous block are doing 3 invar blocks. That's what I've added to the pattern, that I've putten in the Interface, but nothing happens. Here are some screenshots how the export bus and the Interface are configured http://imgur.com/a/AkS0s . What am I missing here or what am I doing wrong? Do you have any suggestions on this?

N

NerpyDerpston

I am not sure... the only solution I have is that AE2 crafting is not compatible with the TiC semeltery, but the linked image suggests otherwise. Do you need to add export/import busses? Is everything linked up correctly?

Auroron

Jul 29, 2019
Everything is linked correctly and the busses are needed. It is linked the same way, I use it for the normal smeltering of iron, gold, copper and so on.
It seems, that it is just not working on alloy smeltering or I'm doing something wrong on the recipe.

Maybe there is a way doing this without a pattern and let iron and ferrous been putten into the smeltery with some redstone Signals or something like this. In a way, that only two blocks of iron and one block of ferrous will be exported to the smeltery and not all the time iron until the smeltery is full. But I'm out of ideas here.

Last edited: