Autocrafting/Automating Essences

Miranda

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys!

I decided to automate my jetfuel production (rotarycraft). Aaaand I'm using Magical Crops to get the resources...
MFR Planters to plant the seeds.
MFR Harvester to harvest.
Itemducts to redistribute the seeds and essences.
Enderchests to send the essences to my base. So far so good... Here's the problem: crafting the essences into items... Blaze rods, for instance:

Currently I'm using turtles to craft the Blaze Essences -> Blaze Rods -> Blaze Powder. I'm doing it for each material.

But I've been thinking... Is there a better way to do it? Instead of using turtles to autocraft stuff?
Back in 1.4.7 we had Fabricator... They were cheap to make, crafted items easily, quickly and didn't require energy... And with all due respect? I don't think thats op... I mean it's just automating something in a easy and server-friendly way... It's just removing bureaucracy, you know?

I already tried the Cyclic assembler... But they require energy... I also tried the Auto Workbench from BC Factory, but they're slow as hell...

Edit:
devs of the world! Please halp me with this somewhat silly issue

Last edited:

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
I use SFM. AE storage bus on a chest, SFM manager grabs it from there, auto-crafts and puts it into a ME interface.

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
It's the name of the mod, but if you don't find anything in NEI it's probably not on there.

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
Without a power requirement, you say? Try a Dartcraft force pipe using an item card with the crafting upgrade.

Edit: Nevermind, no Dartcraft in Monster.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
I use cyclic assembler, not that hard even with the power req

You could also use only AE setting an export bus on craft only on an interface with a level emiter set to active (or inactive depending on how you set your bus) when over 1 of X item (blaze rods)

Miranda

Jul 29, 2019
PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! You all need to know about this!

My original setup had over 300 itemducts, 10 cyclic assemblers and a LOT of lag (becuase dem fucking entities in the tubes)... A friend of mine came to visit and check my setup... And he was all like ._. dude, wat?

And he show'd me that AE NETWORKS can autocraft and keep 'stocks' of items! You just need to setup a precision export bus to CRAFT mode! Boom! Lagless and compact.

Reactions: Narc