Auto quarry setup.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
FYI: Pulverizer blaze powder was nerfed, only nets 4 now instead of 6 putting it behind the macerator at 5.
( at least on the current direwolf pack )

Unfortunately I can't really help you out OP. I would just start digging down and forward until you see lava, then you should be able to get out and find some blazes to murder.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
I already got the blaze rods. Its just a pain to use the ender chest. I wish you could use the chest upgrades to get like.a gold ender chest.

biomirth

Jul 29, 2019
I already got the blaze rods. Its just a pain to use the ender chest. I wish you could use the chest upgrades to get like.a gold ender chest.

I think good ender-chest use will have you only requiring a few slots at most because you use it to transit items, not store them. Put a filter on the receiving end with a timer and it'll pull fast enough for almost any operation. All you need to build that is sand, coal, redstone, a diamond handsaw (to cut the silicon boule), an alloy furnace (just bricks!), a bit of iron. Improve the filter/timer operation with a gate: "If empty, redstone/wire pulse" to stop the timer. Improve the sorting with pneumatic tubes + barrels, a restriction tube for an overflow line, and you're set for awhile.

If you want to avoid redpower you could use any number of ender-chests with redstone engines pulling from them on all sides (is a bit silly but works), or a stronger engine with a steady fuel supply.