Auto Enchanter

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Karver

Jul 29, 2019
With the auto enchanter from MineFactory i have gotten the power source, ive gotten then mob essence, and all that, but is it possible to make it fully automated. With BC pipes hooked from the bottom it will take the book your trying to enchant. Anyone have a system to fully automate the auto enchanter.

Kocyk

Jul 29, 2019
I've made one with Relay on top feeding books into it and Factorization Router pulling them out from selected slot.
But be careful: DON'T put Hopper on top if you use default configs, it will crash your world.

Hexxa

Jul 29, 2019
I have it fully automated using AE and buildcraft. Oddly enough you take the finished product out from the side.

Please pardon the extremely mishmash mess of my basement (currently remodeling)

Attachments

• Auto.jpg
    Auto.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 370
Reactions: Karver

Karver

Jul 29, 2019
I have it fully automated using AE and buildcraft. Oddly enough you take the finished product out from the side.

Please pardon the extremely mishmash mess of my basement (currently remodeling)
Just a few questions, whats the thing on top of the auto enchanter ? What the thing your pushing the books into from the wood pipe? And whats the thing on the right side of the screen it looks really cool.

adjl

Jul 29, 2019
Just a few questions, whats the thing on top of the auto enchanter ? What the thing your pushing the books into from the wood pipe? And whats the thing on the right side of the screen it looks really cool.

That's all Applied Energistics stuff. The thing on top is an Export Bus, which draws items out of the AE network and into the attached inventory. The wooden pipe is feeding the items into an Interface, which allows other mods' piping systems to connect to the AE network (in this case, the pipe feeds enchanted books into it, and they end up in the network). The big thing on the right is the multiblock structure that AE uses for its automated crafting system.

Reactions: Karver