Auto Crafting

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pizzia5

Jul 29, 2019
I absolutely cannot figure out how to get my AE system To make things that either have two outputs or two in puts into a machine. For example I tried to automate wood planks with a precision saw mill but when I hit craft nothing happens. Not sure what I'm doing wrong and I'm fairly new at the crafting system. Any help is appreciated

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
check the sawmill are the results still sitting there?

you need to import the result back into the network somehow, it doesn't really matter how it's done just that it happens.

The interface may need to be told which direction to push the ingredients into hit it with a wrench a few time until the arrow points to the mill

if there is still nothing in the sawmill then see if you can actually export into the mill from that side

Pizzia5

Jul 29, 2019
I have the interface set down into the mill and an import bus taking the items out, the the items never go in its all hooked up to the system and has power. I think It has something to do with the recipe I have in the interface

tindin

Jul 29, 2019
try this.

Put ender io cables on it to a chest and have AE2 take from the chest. This also helps save channels also

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Have you actually turned on auto eject? I take it we are talking about the Mekanism Precision sawmill right?

Predatorkillol

Jul 29, 2019
Your really not letting us help you we would be much more helpful with:
a) A pack name and minecraft version
b) Screenshots/Video