Auto block making

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SparkySam

Jul 29, 2019
in ftb infinity evolved, is there a way to use logistics pipe to route ore to my thermal expansions system, then take the bars which are made auto craft them into blocks, and them put them into my chests; i've got the machine part working not the auto block making part.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
If you've got an Extractor module pulling ingots our of your furnaces, you could put a Passive ItemSink module in a chassis pipe attached to each of your ingots->blocks autocrafting tables, then another Extractor module to pull out the blocks.

Also note that you'll want to have an ordinary Crafting Pipe configured in the usual way to break the blocks back down into ingots.

If you want to do that and also keep a certain amount of ingots on hand, you might be able to do it with a Provider module and a Supplier module in the same chassis pipe attached to a chest, if those modules even exist. Placing separate Provider and Supplier pipes on the same chest will not work well- the supplier's requests will be filled by pulling out of the very same chest it's trying to supply.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Does infinity have storage drawers? If so then you can just pipe your ingots into the compacting drawers. Then you have access to the metal in both ingot, block and nugget form (through LP too if you hook it up).

I suggest using the controller for easy interface with a bank of drawers.