Autarchic Bling machine

Lemmypemmy

Jul 29, 2019
I have made an Coal To Diamond machine (or how sethbling calls his, a bling machine), that is completely automatic, you only have to feed it coal and Eu. I know you could probaly make it smaller, but then I would need a ton of screenshots. I hope you all enjoy it! Please give me feedback!

Pictures:
http://s1217.photobucket.com/user/Lemmypemmy/slideshow/Minecraft

Sorry for link, i have a new pc with ubuntu and don't realy know how to do it normal ;/

Please ignore the vannila item elevator on the end :D

I placed it in this forum-section because I did not know where to put it else :p

Lemmypemmy

Jul 29, 2019
Mind if i ask, why so many solars :p
Because i wanted the mfsus to be full without waiting :D Its not needed, you could even use a batbox if you change the advanced machines (rotary macerator, singularity compressor) with normal, and you put the circuits out of the engines, you just would need to wait longer witch I don't.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Question:
Where are you producing the flint for it from?

It seems like you've got an igneous extruder producing stone, so i"m guessing it has something to do with that, but not sure how..

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Cobble = chance of gravel in pulveriser? Or am I wrong
Nah you're right, I ended up figuring it out though, thanks for the reply anyway

Igneous extruder -> cobble -> Pulveriser -> 10% gravel chance -> pulveriser -> flint
Igneous extruder -> cobble -> magma crucible -> lava -> igneous extruder -> obsidian