Whitelist Server Australian Whitelisted MindCrack Server! Looking for interested players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheGoonLord

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thegoonlord
Mindcrack: 7/10
I've played tekkit for a very long time then when ftb came out i fell in love with mindcrack

tompy97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tompy97​
MindCrack: 9/10​
I've been playing modded minecraft since IC1 and buildcraft first arrived. GT is my favorite mod and I've gotten pretty good at it, even managed to build a fusion reactor legit on the last server I played on (partly the reason i'm applying, I want a fresh start on a new server!). I'm super keen to join a fun, friendly community and am very interested in doing some huge, team based builds. Stuff that would be too big to pull off by myself! Also, PVP sounds like wicked fun, non PVP is great and all but there is little motivation for building a lot of the offensive/defensive stuff in the game.​

r0lyat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: r0lyat
MindCrack: 7/10
Extra: Hi, thought I should give a bit more of an insight of who I am before you go and make your decision. I've played FTB for a few months, so I can look after myself well, but still have lots of mods to learn :) My fav would probably be ic2 as it makes everything else much easier. I love tree breeding and making traps. I'm a pretty chill guy.

Heres a ship I made awhile ago in vanilla :p
20121106185328.png

Mehr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MinecraftXalos
MindCrack: 8/10
just looking for a minecraft vanilla server with a respectful community that i can enjoy and play minecraft in.

FTFC

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
Thank you all for showing your intrest in this server. Unfortunately this server has been discontinued. I will remove the thread shortly.
However myself and some others now run a bukkit/ vanilla- style server known as LlamaCraftMC, you can find us at www.llamacraftmc.com and our IP is: 27.50.70.10:28765
Feel free to come along,
Thanks,
FTFC