Australian FTB Clan

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
That is directed to which ever one of you want to solve the issue. Feel free to both go and use it, although make sure to look into the updated part of my post where I detail what I believe to be the actual way to resolve the issue.

In your solution I noticed you mentioning a server, but his client is the one crashing o.o

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
In your solution I noticed you mentioning a server, but his client is the one crashing o.o

Disregard that, as it is required in either the server, or the client, when they run out of PermGen memory. In context, I did mistakenly believe that he was the server host, but it still applies sans that misconception of mine.

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
Disregard that, as it is required in either the server, or the client, when they run out of PermGen memory. In context, I did mistakenly believe that he was the server host, but it still applies sans that misconception of mine.
After speaking to pphillip I found out that your solution worked, so thank you very much, ill be telling people to use that now :)

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
After speaking to pphillip I found out that your solution worked, so thank you very much, ill be telling people to use that now :)

No worries, it's a fairly common issue from what I've seen. I haven't had it happen, myself, but so it goes, right?

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
No worries, it's a fairly common issue from what I've seen. I haven't had it happen, myself, but so it goes, right?
Yeah I havebt had that issue either, might only be lower end machines.

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
Just notifying that we still have slots open :)

MeltedTub

Jul 29, 2019
Can i join? New to FTB but I have played tekkit and normal minecraft for ages. Also i have a mic for teamspeak, I just left it at my friends house over the weekend.

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
Can i join? New to FTB but I have played tekkit and normal minecraft for ages. Also i have a mic for teamspeak, I just left it at my friends house over the weekend.
I left it to agenttadpole and aussiexenu to take care of you, hopefully you made it on alright :)

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
you said you have whitelisted herrsteimann12 but when he logs in it says not whitelisted i think you have made a typo
Sorry about this as you can see with MeltedTub I think the whitelisting is a bit broken, ill do my best to fix it

EDIT - Ok, "herrsteimann12" should now be whitelisted.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I can't connect to the TS or the Minecraft server, something wrong?

P.S. Shouldn't be my end, I'm using TS on the FTB server fine, and internet is working properly.

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
I can't connect to the TS or the Minecraft server, something wrong?

P.S. Shouldn't be my end, I'm using TS on the FTB server fine, and internet is working properly.
Sorry I was just getting about to adding a message, if you look at the server's MOTD, you'll see a new IP.

The domain is really hating me right now and doesn't want to redirect! Sorry!

OLD TeamSpeak is up for now.

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I understand everybody is hating on me due to server performance & uptime, so I spent money I shouldn't have spent and bought a creeperhost plan.

Just waiting for the old server to come back online so i can copy the files over.

Smooth sailing from tomorrow I hope.

Thank you
Silent

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
All I can say is wow, 20 hours later, thread still is not approved. Seriously FTB forums.

Aussiexenu

Jul 29, 2019
Chillaxing on TS, semi-AFK and eagerly awaiting the new map and the countless deaths I will ultimately encounter creating a new empire... no tower this time, thinking of doing something else entirely :D

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
Lol I just realised I posted that in the thread not the PM, did I say 3 or 4?

twoopi

Jul 29, 2019
Are there still slots open? I'm Aussie and have been looking for another community to join. IGN is twoopi, all lowercase.