Australian FTB Clan

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the downtime people, I was away for like 36 hours, and the whole server happened to die at that time.

On it now.

Vynlamor

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join but currently my internet has been shit... And where in Australia is the server located?

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
Currently the server is actually hosted in the US (Because Australian server plan prices are through the roof), but none of us have any lag. I guess you could try out the server if you wished.

Vynlamor

Jul 29, 2019
Currently the server is actually hosted in the US (Because Australian server plan prices are through the roof), but none of us have any lag. I guess you could try out the server if you wished.

It would have to be in a few days, Our ISP randomly capped us when we are nowhere near our 500gb limit. 24th the internet is back up to normal speed.

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
Alright mate, if you PM me your username I'll set you up to go on the server and you can hop on whenever?

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
the digger age is unstable and will crash your client[DOUBLEPOST=1362215048][/DOUBLEPOST]all the other ages are stable
Thanks for letting no know, for now don't use it and ill try to fix it.

Does anything specific happen that causes the crash?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019

Please remember that this isn't the technical support forum (this is: Server Technical Support).

That aside, your error ("2013-03-01 11:09:20 [INFO] [STDERR] Exception in thread "Thread-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space") is saying that you are out of memory. Add more memory to your server's startup command to resolve that.

Actually, wait, this is PermGen memory. There is a flag for that, hold on... Here we go:

-XX:MaxPermSize=128m

Add that flag to your server launch command, and that should resolve the issue.

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried redownloading the client? You might have missed the update

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
Please remember that this isn't the technical support forum (this is: Server Technical Support).

That aside, your error ("2013-03-01 11:09:20 [INFO] [STDERR] Exception in thread "Thread-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space") is saying that you are out of memory. Add more memory to your server's startup command to resolve that.
His crashing with my mod pack so I guess it was directed to me :p

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
His crashing with my mod pack so I guess it was directed to me :p

That is directed to which ever one of you want to solve the issue. Feel free to both go and use it, although make sure to look into the updated part of my post where I detail what I believe to be the actual way to resolve the issue.