Aura Cascade log spam

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Aura Cascade log spam
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTBUnstable
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Every 10 seconds...
[06:55:21] [GA-DataSendThread/INFO] [STDERR]: [de.npe.gameanalytics.EventHandler$RESTHelper:sendData:209]: Failed to send analytics event data. Result of attempt: ok | Authentication hash used: REDACTED | Data sent: [{"install_publisher":"1.8.0_72-internal-b15","install_site":"server","install_campaign":"REDACTED","install_adgroup":"amd64","install_ad":"Linux","install_keyword":"server","user_id":"REDACTED","session_id":"REDACTED","build":"591"}]

I see another one of these.
[06:55:31] [GA-DataSendThread/INFO] [STDERR]: [de.npe.gameanalytics.EventHandler$RESTHelper:sendData:209]: Failed to send analytics event data. Result of attempt: ok | Authentication hash used: REDACTED | Data sent: [{"install_publisher":"1.8.0_72-internal-b15","install_site":"server","install_campaign":"REDACTED","install_adgroup":"amd64","install_ad":"Linux","install_keyword":"server","user_id":"REDACTED","session_id":"REDACTED","build":"591"}]

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
You could try disabling MC snooper. Framework which is used by aura cascade checks it. Aura cascade's configuration option for analytics seems to be broken.

C

cj89898

You could try disabling MC snooper. Framework which is used by aura cascade checks it. Aura cascade's configuration option for analytics seems to be broken.
How do I disable this? I can't find it in the config.

Edit: Found it in server.properties xD

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
I was having this as well, thank you.

It is worth noting, if you have openeye mod with snooper disabled openeye will not send in crash reports.

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Fix for the mod released in curseforge.