ATM3-remix - emeradic empowering broken?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
A

Anton_

I can't get ActAdd's emeradic empowering to work in ATM3-remix (latest off Twitch). The other recipes do (e.g., empowering a Void crystal). I've used the system many times before, so I'm familiar with it. But now I'm stumped.

I've checked and rechecked several times to make sure I have the right components - grass (vanilla), slimeball (vanilla), lime dye (tried vanilla and Botania), and oak sapling - nothing happens. If I remove that lot and put in the void crystal bits, it works fine. I have made sure that I do have an emeradic crystal, and not just a block of emerald.

I'm playing on a MP server.

What am I missing?

scottvee

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds right. I used to keep the empowerer recipes lined up in a chest right next to the machine, so I didn't have to always look them up. It's an emeradic crystal BLOCK, right?

A

Anton_

It's an emeradic crystal BLOCK, right?
Yes, it's a block, and definitely emeradic crystal (i.e., not just emerald). The book says it can be a single emeradic rystal, but obviously quicker to do it as a block.