ATG & BOP what server.properties settings?

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Hi All,

Just testing Monster in single player to adjust the configs the way I want for our server. I have about 10 BoP biomes enabled and get some really nice worlds when I select ATG in the biome type when creating the worlds. I know on my unleashed server I had to use BIOMESOP in the server.properties file. Would I use that in Monster as well? Will that use both BoP Biomes and ATG's terrain generation? Or what should I specify in the leveltype.

Thanks

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Connor, I just wanted to ensure that would still use the ATG generation as well. Stuck at work for 5 more hours but then hoping to get the server up this evening.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
I have not heard of ATG generation before, sorry. However if you are on a phone check our the app "server auditor" a ssh client for your phone/tablet.

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
Use the level-type ATG. No offense Connor but if you don't know what ATG does, it's probably not a good idea to advise someone on it. I understand you're trying to be helpful.

asim0v

Jul 29, 2019
The only official documentation I've found is in the Minecraft Forum thread for ATG here.

Make sure to check the atg.cfg file in your config folder for options.
If you want to run ATG on a server, set the level-type in the server.properties to "ATG" and start a new world (level-type changes only take effect when a new world is generated).

When running Biomes'O'Plenty alongside ATG, the BoP nether biomes will not generate unless it is set to allow BoP biomes in the non-BoP world type.
Also, make sure you open up the BoP terrainge.cfg file and look for the line B:"Add Biomes To Default World"=false and change it to true if you want ATG to generate BoP biomes.