Assembling machine + AE

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Carbon Acid

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having problems with the assembling machine(from greg tech) and the interface (from AE ). I was try it in 30 different ways and it still didin't work. So I'm here asking you guys for help and hoping for at least one way of automating it.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
And you haven't told us what you've already tried...?
Btw, make a crafting pattern with the correct proportions of recipes (2 electrum plates and one refined iron plate making 2 basic circuit boards, for example), then manually set the output by putting the intended result into the output. Then put that crafting pattern into your ME terminal connecting to the machine. Theeeennnnnn it's a simple matter of facing the output the right way, and putting an import bus on the output face.
Sorry if I poorly explained that.

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

Carbon Acid

Jul 29, 2019
Doesen't work, was the first thing i did, but still thx for the help.The problem is that it has 2 inputs , one on the side and one on the top, so i need to something that will hold the item so it doesnt go in when in can't. I tyred a hopper and a realy ,but the hopper doesn't outuput to the side and the realy inputs to the wrong slot.Any idea now?

Heliomance

Jul 29, 2019
Interface on the side works fine. I've done it before. You can put both ingredients in from the side, and it'll work just fine.

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
Doesen't work, was the first thing i did, but still thx for the help.The problem is that it has 2 inputs , one on the side and one on the top, so i need to something that will hold the item so it doesnt go in when in can't. I tyred a hopper and a realy ,but the hopper doesn't outuput to the side and the realy inputs to the wrong slot.Any idea now?

I think I see the problem; the interface on the side is filling both input slots and you only want it to fill 1?

renn_123

Jul 29, 2019
BevoLJ has videos of automating AE with G-Tech. I think Ako the Builder does too. Some youtube is in order.

Carbon Acid

Jul 29, 2019
I think I see the problem; the interface on the side is filling both input slots and you only want it to fill 1?
No. It has 2 inputs , one for each slot, one on the side and one on the top side.
[DOUBLEPOST=1370786021][/DOUBLEPOST]
BevoLJ has videos of automating AE with G-Tech. I think Ako the Builder does too. Some youtube is in order.
Ok i will check his videos out.

goosfraba121

Jul 29, 2019
neither of those people have videos explaining how to automate the machine, both just did it offscreen randomly and then went on to what they were doing.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019

So do I need to show you a video of how you can do this? It's really quite simple. The interface outputs into a local sorting system. I recommend MFR item routers.

SkuxxDeluxe

Jul 29, 2019
Solution!

Hit the rightmost button in the assembly machines interface. looks like a bar i think (cant tell with this texture pack)
I was fooling around with it, and after hitting that, it seems to work just fine with a single interface on top

Edit: it doesnt seem to understand how ot make each recipe separately, it just spams the resources in, so its not quite perfect yet :/