Assassin's Creed III

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Tesla Jr

Jul 29, 2019
As i currently await delivery of my encyclopedia edition straight from Ubisoft Montreal, any thoughts on the game so far?

Cormick

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest I didn't like this game very much. It was boring and linear. Too many quicktime button-mashing events, and the combat was basically just button-mashing with no strategy in any way. Even the previous Assassin's Creed games had a bit of strategy to the combat.

The only things I liked were the parkour and the naval battles. The multiplayer is good, but gets old quickly.

Also, don't expect a good story from this game at all. The storyline was horrible. It seemed like it was more about the American Revolution rather than being an Assassin. They just threw Connor into the battles of the Revolution and made some of the British Generals Templars. Pretty damn lazy in my opinion.

ArcticW01f

Jul 29, 2019
if you played all the Assassins Creeds the fighting was better now more realistic fighting. If you hit the button to counter at the right moment and not smashing the thing you would have a fun time playing. The story line was epic it was detailed on the gray parts of history so it does not really mess with history all that much. The story line was confusing after you see that Connor's father is a Templar but it levels out soon after you play as Connor. The idea of making it possible to travel to the wilderness of the actual time era was a smart idea and hunting was fun in game. Now I cant say much but I will say this Assassin's Creed IV is coming this fall. It is the largest map out of every Assassin's Creed game over 70 hours of gameplay in single player. You play as Connor's grandfather before the American Revolution and it helps with the first story to see how Connor's father became a Templar in the first place. Did I forget to mention that you play in the entire Mediterranean Sea and that you play as a pirate. Cant say anymore or else I'll get into trouble. See you in the future with Assassin's Creed IV.

Jonny8181

Jul 29, 2019
Its good but the traveling in this game is toooooo boring and slow makes you wana just stop playing otherwise excellent game