Open Server AsperCraft Mindcrack Server - Open - 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AsperCraft

Jul 29, 2019
AsperCraft Official Grand Opening
on July 3, 2013
Come join us for our Community Build as we prepare for our Official Grand Opening of AsperCraft Live. Creative Mode temporarily granted to players that are helping with community builds. I will also let you start your base in creative... Hence no need to try to cheat!

Visit us on Twitch TV. We are performing Livestreams for several hours per day as we prepare for our grand opening. You will be able to witness the fun and the struggles of setting up a server... we even livestream our teamspeak chat as we discuss what we are doing. It is like watching one life to live with an awesome bang... lol. ok.... so come on... We welcome new players.
This is also a great opportunity for you to meet some AmAZing BuILdErS.
AsperCraft
Mindcrack FTB Server
Feel free to email us at [email protected] or at [email protected]. if you have any concerns, take some screenshots and email us as well! thanks.
We are a friendly community with friendly staff. Our server is up 24/7. No Lag! Come join us..... we are a growning community with some very talented players.
Rules:
No PVP, Griefing, Stealing, Cheating
May play pvp and fight mobs in arenas
Be polite and respectful of others
No nukes;
May claim land anywhere.
and various other plugins.
Come check us out and also join our TS3!

kevad

Jul 29, 2019
Ok There is a Guy griefing and he took my beacon and he has 2 stacks of uranium and 2 stacks of emeralds so he has tooken my things and earlier he wanted a nether star to create a beacon and now he has 2 beacons when ive been on all day today he is a griefer and taking everything his name is vishal99 my name is kevinjohn98. I must say this server is good just way too many griefers

kevad

Jul 29, 2019
can u also whitelist me ive played this server its really good thx my name is kevinjohn98

AsperCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Johnnymac17, i saw that.... what happened.... who banned you.... i did not, not did chained or caf. i unbanned you, but that is crazy.... we would never ban you.... only cheaters and thieves get banned.... We love ya man. Baffled.... Let me know what happened. and come back![DOUBLEPOST=1368512958][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok There is a Guy griefing and he took my beacon and he has 2 stacks of uranium and 2 stacks of emeralds so he has tooken my things and earlier he wanted a nether star to create a beacon and now he has 2 beacons when ive been on all day today he is a griefer and taking everything his name is vishal99 my name is kevinjohn98. I must say this server is good just way too many griefers

Griefers are all banned

hunter5790

Jul 29, 2019
It's whitelisted now? and I won't be on alot because my FTB is having problems. My computer crashed and now when I try to go on it says that I am missing enderstorage...

arcisgaming

Jul 29, 2019
It's still down... AND TODAY IS THE GRAND OPENING o_O

Aspercraft Server is up... but it is FTB Ultimate.... private pack is 152ngt and make sure you are on version 0.8 on the tab not the recommended.

IP: 192.111.142.192
I will install another mindcrack server after the next update. Also planning to reinstall MagicWorld very soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1373118566][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is the everything down??

Aspercraft Server is up... but it is FTB Ultimate.... private pack is 152ngt and make sure you are on version 0.8 on the tab not the recommended.

IP: 192.111.142.192
I will install another mindcrack server after the next update. Also planning to reinstall MagicWorld very soon.