Ask a Silly Question, Get a Silly Answer

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Because it’s cold where you are.

(ah in that case I won’t give any spoilers)

Where are you up to with Doctor Who?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I hope so! :) ooh awesome - that’s a good one. Hopefully you’ll get the TV references in that! They’re the one thing that dates it a little.

Am I excited for you watching Doctor Who?

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed. Parcheesi makes me parched and hungry for something cheesy.

Also, “Another difference between the two is the fact that while Ludo is played with one dice [sic], Parcheesi is played with two, thus resulting in higher numbers being rolled,” according to differencebetween.info. So there’s an extra die. I guess they aren’t the same game.

Why did GamerWithnoGame lie?

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Because it was a lie born of ignorance :D they are played on the same board! But I did have a feeling last night that Parcheesi was like an advanced version.

When did Weebl and Bob first appear?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Creating homemade printed circuit boards using etching solution, copper-coated boards and masking material.

What makes the smell when you do soldering?

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
We (the solar car team) do. It's a lot nicer to work with, and for hobby/single run type work, it's the right choice, if you've got decent ventilation. For big commercial runs, no, use unleaded, you can afford to do pick and place, or similar, but for hobbyist work, lead based is probably better.

Why are people so scared of lead based solder?

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Because lead has nasty cumulative properties, and depending on its form can be absorbed through the skin.

How many years has it been since I soldered?