Whitelist Server Asgard | Direwolf20 1.0.16 | Whitelist | Small Friendly Community | 24/7 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hamlhdk.Nikolaj

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? I've played on a white-listed Direwolf20 server before. The community were very close, and I made so many friends, but unfurtunally the server had to shut down. I played there for about six months, and I've never been able to find a server, that'll be as awesome. This one looks expecially nice thou :D So I would love to join your community, and bring to you a new good friend!

2 - How old are your? 16 (If you prefer to know, 17 in two months)

3 - Why would you like to play on this server? Because it looks awesome! I expecially like the "Small Friendly Community" part, and I hope its gonna end up being a "Very close friendly community"! I love playing ftb, but finding the right server is hard, I want to play with white-list, and with a good community, and this server seem to have it all! :) Something I really want to have on the server, would be close friends. Because playing with good friends is always better! :) I also love playing around with different mods, and experience them together with others!

4 - What is your ingame name? hamlehdk

5 - Timezone/country? UTC+1/Denmark

-Hammy

JRFelixB

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experiencence with FTB? I have played 2 years, in public servers and in one close comunity but unfornutily the server shut down.
2 - How old are your? I am 16
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? Because i want to have the nostalgia of minecraft back, meet new people, get back on the mods...
4 - What is your ingame name? JFelixB
5 - Timezone/Country? UTC/Portugal

Hope you accept me!

jjmcm

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? i have been playing FTB for over a year and have found it hard to return to vanilla since
2 - How old are your? 15
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? i keep finding servers that are so restricted i just dont know how i would be able to play on it for a long period of time
4 - What is your ingame name? jjmcm

TheMinecraftbfhpro

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? iv been playing ftb over 1 year and ive watched dires vidoes and i know how to do stuff and i can make a automatic smelting system using tinkersc and al the other mods i know how to make spells
2 - How old are your? 13
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? Cause i like to plawy on withlistet servers cause they are closed for random people only poeple that are with listed and this was the first server i saw
4 - What is your ingame name? minecraftbfhpro
5. something i added : what whould you do for the server? : make places like enderfarms witherskelly farms and witherfarms blaze farm mob farms villerfamrs(emerald farms) And a workshop / digger(miningage)/nexus(place for people to put their linkingbooks)
6. why i m not a griefer: cause im friendly help people do some litte pranks but i will never grief on a no griefing server.
7. Which voice chat programs can you use: skype teamspeak and other free programs
8. skype: jochem.boer Search for a guy with a dayz picture
9. can you record: yes i can
10. so yes whith what: fraps camtasia and dxtory
11. how long have you being playing mc: i startet playing when 1.2.3 came out and i only got snow/jungle biomes worlds and started making tree bases
12. some information about your self: i live in holland and i can make nice bases , i still learing on school so i have times im not on and times im on the minimal time i play is 1 hour a day and i like tf2 dayz and modded mc.

i hope i will be added andyou can mail me my mail is [email protected][DOUBLEPOST=1393602237][/DOUBLEPOST]ps the withlist is off

nilsdacke1

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experiencence with FTB? I have played "FTB" for 1 year
2 - How old are your? I am 15
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? I wanna play on a nonpublic server yo meet friends and just hangout.
4 - What is your ingame name? nilsdacke1
5 - Timezone/Country? Sweden +1

Insufferable Prick

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? I've played FTB since direwolf first showed the launcher on his channel.
2 - How old are you? 17
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? I want a small close server where I can mostly mind my own business, but also help out others, maybe even collaborate on things.
4 - What is your ingame name? Tecnodude

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
1 - What is your experience with FTB? I'm all about tech mods and none magic I've been playing since mindcrack and FTB Ultimate
2 - How old are you? 13
3 - Why would you like to play on this server?I'm looking for a new private Direwolf20 server to play by my self or get friends to get whitelisted and play with me
4 - What is your ingame name? Tarzan1376

Space_Seed

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? been playing for a couple of years
2 - How old are you? 13 but mature
3 - Why would you like to play on this server?want to find a small community and have fun
4 - What is your ingame name? Space_Seed