Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah i guess random things gives colored glass and the AWESOME blue stone which gives infinite (almost) water breathing. Oh and let's not forget about Twilight Forest. It uses a lot of memory, isn't that useful and gives a lot of lag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah i guess random things gives colored glass and the AWESOME blue stone which gives infinite (almost) water breathing. Oh and let's not forget about Twilight Forest. It uses a lot of memory, isn't that useful and gives a lot of lag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random things must haves - player interface, quick leaf despawn, block mover, block replacer, entity mover, blue stone, player online detector, etc.

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Spent about 4 hours last night gettting my 8 chunk build up and semi ready for moving in can check it out @Warp pc

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! when i read its FTBLite modpack, is it 1.7.10? i tried to join but it doesent let me join, it says pinging then cant resolve hostname, so i think im in the wrong modpack or wrong in the version? please help me, it will be a pleasure!
~saad56 [ign name]

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
No sorry we are running a custom 1.6.4 modpack... Some of us (me) cannot update to 1.7 due to hardware issues and others didnt want to due to the huge performance hit from 1.7.

The pack code is "Asci"

Hope that helped

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
its fine, ill download FTBLite 1.6.4 modpack and ill try to play with you guys! :)

Pack code: Asci

That's the modpack we are using.... We just never updated the OP to say that. Anyway we are about to get a new update for the pack sometime this weekend or early this week..... Adding mekanism and deleting ic2

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Well, here's my story of the past 48 hours.

Set up Java applet to tell me when the server is on
Picture of otter appears
Otter multiplies
Computer slows down, to 125% CPU usage (I'm not kidding, I have screencaps)
Can only see otters
Starts spreading to my other laptops
Realised I ran my otter virus, which I made network attached
Gets into website
Infects several computers at school
Infects all computers at school
Otter.jpg is removed
Now it's just blank windows
Shut off all computers due to a power surge
Otter dies
Realises otter is still on hard-drive

Hides in encrypted folder for later usage