Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Right. Not sure if it is me, but Pastebin has completely stopped working. I'll reset my cfg file and hopefully it will work.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Not really I haven't had a chance to get to my 'puter for a while I have some family matters I have to take care of

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
A message to everyone,
I am sincerely sorry for crashing the server. There has been a great misunderstanding; I did not break the dirt block, I just picked it up. The dirt was unconnected to anything, and had just came from my inventory, not a knapsack, turtle or any other sort of portable storage facility. The quantity of dirt dropped via the 'Q' button was 2, as I misplaced my finger on the keyboard and pressed 'Q' instead of 'W'.
I am again, extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused. This has hurt my productivity as much as everyone else's, and I cannot finish my project involving the dirt and an area next to my house. I believe that that is enough punishment for me, and that I don't require a ban. If you do ban me for such an evil move, then I completely understand the reasons behind it.
Again, massive sorries to everyone on the server,
-DJ

Last edited:

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Hehe
That's what's nice when you're part of a community server like ours:
Crash?
me9y2y5a.jpg

Reactions: LegitPsycho

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
how did you make the photo like that???[DOUBLEPOST=1408207267][/DOUBLEPOST]Coming up next on Hat Mobs, everyone's favorite show:
A creeper witha damn huge head
(DJ post the image below)

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
The photo was taken when the zombie was damaging me.

Up next in our series, creepers.

Sl9YQMd.png

As an added bonus, a ghast with a creeper head!
bblauyR.png

This concludes our second edition of Hat mobs! The next edition will possibly include a free Windows 8 app for your enjoyment!

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Also, PC, I created a new pack image to look more like the FTBLite2/Horizons/Monster pack images, what with the borders and such.
If you could edit the one you submitted, then that would be great, however if not just leave it for a while. I'm more eager for the computers than the image.
asciminecraft.jpg

If you have any other requests, such as a background colour change, feel free to ask. I'm happy to change it.