Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Also thanks to the efforts of @DJ. and if I can get ftb to actually use it we will have anew pic for the modpack. Which it IMHO is much better then the picture i found on google images after about 30 seconds of searching :p so thanks DJ!

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey @LegitPsycho is there a enjin module to have a forum post plastered to the front page of the website cause i would like to keep the Asci pack post and a how to install the right optifine post on the front page

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Aaand back to manually updating the pack! Not a problem thankfully, since i did this a lot.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
it is updated to the packs current version. I will get around to changing the forum threads title as soon as I can... I'll also post a news post on the website.

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk

Reactions: pc_assassin

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
the day has come... that the unholy mod finally logs in dun dun dun dun DUN DUUUUUN DUUUN DUUUN derp...

edit: well if TPPI stops screwing with it....