Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I got it to download g. So I don't know what your doing wrong... :p
If you figure out how you managed to get a different link than the one I put up for thaumcraft 4.1g let me know.
May have Been a comp derp it gave my the OK btw the server is on peaceful and in the desc it says the server is down while removing antigriefing

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
so is the map reset or no? I would play on it if the map was reset. mainly because i want a clean new world to lay my hands on and the Undead bastards server is kinda just a cerative place were you can spawn things in as you please, this is more of a challenge.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
so is the map reset or no? I would play on it if the map was reset. mainly because i want a clean new world to lay my hands on and the Undead bastards server is kinda just a cerative place were you can spawn things in as you please, this is more of a challenge.
It's reset btw you rly should disable cheats.. I found it boring making a giant candle...

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
OBqz6pC.png

I get this error

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Every time? If so do force update then redownload all the added mods no matter what[DOUBLEPOST=1397689833][/DOUBLEPOST]Urmargard I got my new comp it's HUUUGE still playin on this server though :)
my comp is about half of me, I am almost 6ft tall...

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Every time? If so do force update then redownload all the added mods no matter what[DOUBLEPOST=1397689833][/DOUBLEPOST]Urmargard I got my new comp it's HUUUGE still playin on this server though :)
yeah... did that and it still said the same thing