Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
THIS THREAD EXISTS GUYS! And i have questions!
1. It's not designed for shat pc's anymore, is it?
2. Number of mods?
3. Number of mods so useless we don't need but i'm pretty sure they're there?

Not really its 1.7 so...

97 by last count unless you wanted only files and for that I don't know

Like 5

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, you still have 32 bit architecture?

Pretty sure my phone is more powerful than your PC then. It can run 1.7.10 vanilla at 30fps, if you're wondering.

BTW, what PC are you planning on getting?

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, you still have 32 bit architecture?

Pretty sure my phone is more powerful than your PC then. It can run 1.7.10 vanilla at 30fps, if you're wondering.

BTW, what PC are you planning on getting?
Razer :p
Neeh can't afford that...
Either HP (i like that company a lot) or Asus.
But i will gladly gladly glaaaadly take some recommendations from you guys.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Oh! Now i have to convince my parents that ibternet transactions are not scams... Tsck... That's the tricky part...

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Soooo quick question. Why exactly are you guys making your own pack? Like before, we played FTB Lite with a few other mods because this server was for low performance computers IIRC. Now, from what I can tell, we their is a custom pack with a bunch of mods and people are complaining about it being laggy. Why not just go back to what you did before. I think just using the modlist from FTB lite 2 with a few other mods will do the trick. This is just a suggestion though.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Soooo quick question. Why exactly are you guys making your own pack? Like before, we played FTB Lite with a few other mods because this server was for low performance computers IIRC. Now, from what I can tell, we their is a custom pack with a bunch of mods and people are complaining about it being laggy. Why not just go back to what you did before. I think just using the modlist from FTB lite 2 with a few other mods will do the trick. This is just a suggestion though.

We could even just use lite 3 if we wanted 1.7

Last edited:

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019

I actually am thinking about completely redoing that pack using lite 3 as a base... The only reason we are making our own pack is because it was easier to install a pack then have everyone download the right mods and versions in order to play on the server

Reactions: xTordX

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately... We expect the owner to be back mid august. I would start the server but I can't login for some reason. The actual machine must be off

Sent from my ipotato