Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Just left *Canadian* sorry also if you your family a friend or some random hobo you know is Canadian ignore the space in between the *s

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting this problem...
NDT1gJe.png

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah something happened with the computer. It seemed that it may have tried to restart to fix something but encountered a power surge.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Yeah something happened with the computer. It seemed that it may have tried to restart to fix something but encountered a power surge.
Hay does the server have Steve's carts? Thought of another power system that would be decently fun and presentable instead of just two blocks planting and chopping trees

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
working on it. The os isn't recognizing any commands other than a few basic ones. It's like the command path got messed up.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I think I did say sometime before tomorrow. I've got some homework I've gotta do but other than that I should be able to figure it out by then.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Well my mind just exploded you can power IC2 machines with redstone two fills a extractor I have 64+ redstone blocks o_O who needs coal? Not me