Open Server Ascension|Monster 1.1.1|Open|Pve| Enabled Mods

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the mountainous world filled with immense geothermic pressure causing for their to be far more volcanos piercing the sky than one would find on earth. To the north lies the vast white desert which has not been explored in any depth, all that is known is that it extends for quite the distance, as for what exists past the mountains of snow is unknown even to the highest powers in the land. To the south, west, and east lies far more temperate but no less mountainous terrain.

Ip: ascension.mcalias.com:25847

Welcome to the Ascension server, this will be a Player verses Environment based server with the hopes that some great projects/works will arise from the cooperation encouraged between players. Dare to do things never before done, with 193 mods in the pack surely there are contraptions never before contemplated or designed.

There are only a few differences separating this pack from the standard monster server.

Mods Disabled:
Mimicry
DyeTrees

Mods Enabled:
BloodMagic
Lycanites
SpecialMobs
A map of your choice!

Rules!
1. No griefing
2. No stealing
3. No hacking
4. No advertising
5. Don't impersonate staff
6. Don't bypass protections
7. No racism
8. No pvp
9. These rules are subject to editing!

Banned items: Most of these only apply to over world, since they bypass protections
1. Mining Turtles, Quarries, Mining Lasers, etc
2. Rocket Launcher
3. Nukes

The server ram is 4gigs so it should be able to contain the community we want until there is a need to expand! We are looking for fairly active members who will be a part of a hopefully growing community that will create some true monstrous marvels of engineering.

Note: Every 12 hours you may use /kit prot to gain a guardian stone in order to grow a protection for free based on how often you login.

Last edited:

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
Good morning everyone, its Friday the 13th and the first day of the server!
I'm going hiking so it is unlikely I will be on until the afternoon, however there will be some moderators that should pop up throughout the day they will be distinguished through the color of their names. Hopefully I'll get some pictures up later today for the post.

P.s It's too early to be alive! :eek:

Fernz11

Jul 29, 2019
FYI guys make sure Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI is disabled! Otherwise you'll get an item ID mismatch.

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
It has been 24 hours since I posted this, and so far so good! Only a few hiccups that were quickly handled and alot of beautiful terrain was discovered by staff and player alike. I can only hope that Day 2 will go just as well!

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
Gooooooood Afternoon people! Don't forget to use /kit prot every 12 hours to get your free guardian stone. Now it is time to spend the day attempting to get my hemp farm up and running, as well as collecting more essence for magiccrops.

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
The server has officially been open a week now! Someone has begun to produce a lets play on the server, the dragon died, and so much more has happened in the past 7 days. I look forward to seeing what happens next!

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm today is the day to try and fix the issue between advanced genetics and special mobs.

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to get specialmobs and advanced genetics working together in a balanced manner is harder than I originally thought.

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
Just want to wish everyone a happy fourth of July, and I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!