Open Artifacting tree objects - server and local games

I

Illys

Loving SF3, alot!
Am experiencing that leaves and their drops which I have already crook-ed down will reappear, though.

On a local game (Windows 10) the leafblock in question dissappears, but a 'stream' of the same object will drop repeatedly, and dissappear after a few miliseconds on the block it drops onto. It occurs both with the crook and the compressed crook.

Leaf blocks will reappear between 2-7 minutes (guesstimate) after the entire sky has been cleared. Not hefty amount of blocks, but 1-3 out of a whole very tall tree, for example.

Today is the first experiment with an install on my server. The leaves are artifacting here too. It's not a gamebreaker, but have thought it well worth noting. The artifacts dissappear after a certain timeframe, perhaps when the decay counter for the leafblock has ended.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Think that's a visual bug that comes native in Minecraft - leaf block looks like it's removed and the drop is there, but instead the leaf block isn't actually broken and that's why the drop don't actually drop.

Next time it happens, try relog and see if the leaf block is back or not.