Whitelist Server ArsPraxis|Unleashed 1.1.4|Whitelist|Community-Driven

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

obscurehero

Jul 29, 2019
ArsPraxis FTB is a private community driven Feed The Beast server. Inspired by this discussion, the server is literally run by you. Members set policies, rules, and accept new members. Some notable features:
  • Tight knit community. The server (and future servers) will have a player cap. Get to know and work with other mature players.
  • No need to worry about griefers, hackers, trolls, etc. Every member of the server MUST be approved by the current community before joining. Members that violate the server’s trust will be dealt with.
  • Virtually no limits. You can do whatever you want (within reason). We want to try to replicate the single-player modpack in as unadulterated a way as possible. These mods were written brilliantly and it seems stupid to make them obsolete by adding clunky SMP commands.
  • No staff. No abuse. ArsPraxis FTB practically runs itself. The ArsPraxis owners take care of the server backend for seamless gameplay, and the rest is player-run.
ArsPraxis FTB Founder's Edition
Here’s the chance to get in on the bottom floor! We need your help to see this idea become a reality. For the first month, we are dipping into our own pockets and providing this server completely free of charge. We’re keeping it small as proof-of-concept that we can create a community-driven, regulation-free server. Help us make this happen!

After the first five players are whitelisted, we’ll implement our community-approval process and you will be in charge of growing the player base to the final ten players. At the end of the month, we’ll switch to the paid model and likely expand the player-base. Put on hold until this makes more sense. All funds are reinvested into the server and used to maintain and improve infrastructure.

As Founders, we’ll extend to you a 25% discount for as long as you want to stay with us. As new slots open up, you’ll get the chance to accept new members into the community.

Founder's Edition Process:
  1. Apply below. Use the template provided.
  2. Once accepted, you’ll receive connection instructions.
  3. Keep checking back here, as after the first five members have been accepted you’ll transition to accepting the final five.
Founding Council:

1. /u/TehNut
  2. /u/tops132
  3. /u/AspireFly
  4. /u/NeonTrigger
  5. /u/The__Skywalker
  6. <unfilled>
  7. <unfilled>
  8. <unfilled>
  9. <unfilled>
  10. <unfilled>

Whitelist Template:
  1. What is your in-game name?
  2. How old are you?
  3. How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? What mod(s) and/or modpack(s) have you played?
  4. What do you like about a community run concept like this?
  5. Describe your game-style. Are you more technical, aesthetic, a bit of both?
  6. Use this prompt to add any additional information you think helpful.
FAQ
  • How do I join?
  1. Apply. Use the template above.
  2. If accepted, you will need to pay the nominal fee.
  3. Wait. You can expect to have your application reviewed within 24-hrs.
  4. Join. You will be PM'd the instructions.
  • What Modpack do you use?
We are using Unleashed 1.1.4 with Gregtech currently. We may expand to a custom pack as well in the future, and are open to suggestions from YOU.
  • You said NO limits. You serious? Yes. We will wipe all MystCraft worlds at the end of every week and add an option later for a one-time fee to make an age permanent. This is subject to change as the community decides what is best for lag-free gameplay. We will also limit the number of chunks any one player can load with chunkloaders. Chunkloaders operate like players in that they load chunks. One player could load the chunks of ten players alone for the price of one subscription. This isn't fair. So, instead, we plan to add the ability to purchase extra chunk loaders at a discounted rate (vs subscription).
We're following this general idea:
"The right to swing my fist ends where the other man’s nose begins."
  • What hardware is this running on? Xeon E3-1245v2 @ 3.40GHz - 4GB Memory - SSD RAID10
  • What is the server difficulty? Difficulty is set to '3' or hard. We also use Gregtech which makes things much harder than the original Unleashed modpack.
Also found on /r/feedthebeastservers/

Last edited:

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
ING:Bluebull12
experience:Well i have been playing minecraft for 2 years now. have been playing modded minecraft for 1 year i started playing tekkit. and got bored of it after a wail then ftb came out and started playing this and have played it since.
community:I have been playing community Servers for long time now and even had my own server for some time Creeper Craft but went down.
game-style:Well i like the magic side of the ftb and i also like IC2 so a bit of both xD.
i would say i am a good builder i like to build Tree Houses and Cave Houses.
And my irl name is ben :D

obscurehero

Jul 29, 2019
ING:Bluebull12
experience:Well i have been playing minecraft for 2 years now. have been playing modded minecraft for 1 year i started playing tekkit. and got bored of it after a wail then ftb came out and started playing this and have played it since.
community:I have been playing community Servers for long time now and even had my own server for some time Creeper Craft but went down.
game-style:Well i like the magic side of the ftb and i also like IC2 so a bit of both xD.
i would say i am a good builder i like to build Tree Houses and Cave Houses.
And my irl name is ben :D
Rejected. I've PM'd you why. You may appeal privately.

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
  1. What is your in-game name? TheMARTER
  2. How old are you? 23
  3. How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? What mod(s) and/or modpack(s) have you played? I have played Mindcrack, Ultimate, and a lot of Unleashed lately.
  4. What do you like about a community run concept like this? I like that everyone has a say in the rules makes it a better playing exp. for all
  5. Describe your game-style. Are you more technical, aesthetic, a bit of both? I would say more technical and I attempt to be aesthetic but does not alway work out
  6. Use this prompt to add any additional information you think helpful.
I just bought a new computer and want to see how it handles FTb, looking for a good community to play with.