Bug ARS MAGICA 2 and Draconic Evoltuion problems

S

SssDk

The players of my server are having problems with some items and progress of some mods, please help me!

The first is that the "MOB GRINDER" item of the DRACONIC EVOLUTION mod is not fulfilling its purpose, that would be to kill the mobs that were in front of him.

Second is that the players, when they die, are losing all the progress they make in MOD magic, ARS MAGIC 2, I already researched a lot about and the only thing they tell me is about using command to level, which would suck, every time someone died having to give back leveis!

Third is the Autonomus Activator from Thermal Expansions MOD,He is not fulfilling his purpose either.

Server Version: 1.7.10

Using: Kcauldron 1.7.10

Version of the mods:

Thermal Expansions: ThermalExpansion-[1.7.10]4.1.5-248

Draconic Evoltuin: Draconic-Evolution-1.7.10-1.0.2-RC2

Ars magica: 1.7.10_AM2-1.4.0.009

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
So I don't know much about using Kcauldron. But that is the source of your issues. Unless the permissions and fake player are setup correctly you are going to have issues like this. Might want to try this on a pure forge server instead.

S

SssDk

So I don't know much about using Kcauldron. But that is the source of your issues. Unless the permissions and fake player are setup correctly you are going to have issues like this. Might want to try this on a pure forge server instead.
There is a fake player or permissions to ars magica?

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Again I don't know much about Kcauldron. But, I know that fake player has a lot to do with the DE grinder and Autonomous Activator issue. So it wouldn't surprise me if that is also responsible due to other permission issues (probably not the fake player but I don't know) the problem you having with Ars Magica.

S

SssDk

Can you recomend me another "server launcher" instead KCauldron to mods?

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Sure, you can get forge from here: https://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.7.10.html. I use the windows installer package. Then use the server install routine. Once done copy it over to your server and launch the forge.jar file instead of KCauldron. Keep in mind when you do this you will loose any KCauldron/bukkit plugins. But it will at least let you make sure that KCauldron is the issue. I'm pretty sure you can get it to work KCauldron but you need to really figure out the permissions side of things with KCauldron. Where forge doesn't have that.