Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran

Jul 29, 2019
Hellote, I'm Arron Syaoran, Leader of the Coal Coalition(with Gigazoth Jenkins as the other leader). I'm a hired assassin that only assassinates fictional characters upon request(I prefer to kill MLP Characters, Furries and Bronies).

I've been playing minecraft since Beta 1.4(got it for my April 1st Birthday) and started modding in Beta 1.6 with Som's Minerals(Old, dead Ore Mod), SDK's Guns and Zelda Sounds pack. When Technic Launcher came out, I jumped the bandwagon until Gigazoth suggested Feed The Beast, where we played the FTB Beta Pack A with an older version of Gregtech while Gigazoth focused on Ender Pearl Farms and Quarries.

Did you know that I failed the "Who created Minecraft?" security question? I answered "Jeb" since he's lead of the PC Version now(unless dinnerbone took over). The correct answer was probably Notch, but he's on another project now.

Despite my character, I hate Online Role-Play. I love Live-Action Roleplay, especially when combined with Cosplay, but I would never RP with anyone I don't know IRL. I especially despise Moonguard RP in WoW(also think that Cenarion Circle is almost as bad, despite players there saying otherwise).

When I'm not assassinating fictional characters, I spend most of my time Mining(as a Torchaholilc), Fishing with Gorton Friday, and Building(I love Pixel Art/Sculptures more than buildings/towns, but requires a Sheep Farm).
I tend to favour Creative Mode over Survival(Flying, more blocks to build with), but Gigazoth prefers Survival. When we play together we set the default to Survival with Cheats, and turn mobGriefing off.

As for FlowerChild vs Forge, Sengir vs Tekkit and mDiyo vs Gregorius Technicities(that's his full name),
A. I prefer forge, but I sorely miss SDK's Guns(I hope GunCus Mod is compatible with FTB)
B. Sengir probably won the fight against Tekkit(I don't know anyone who still uses tekkit)
C. Both Gigazoth and I prefer to play without Gregtech, Tinker's Construct and Natura.
D. Gregtech isn't for the Coal Coalition cause it's too automation-heavy for me, Tinker's Construct seems mostly just custom tools out of every possible material(Iridium Drill + Mining Lasers = Best Tools Ever), and I hate Natura's OP Nether Spiders and Nitro Creepers. The Foliage looked glitchy in Unleashed and some of the Wood recipes weren't compatible with Natura's Wood.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Hello assassin and be careful when talking about bronies.... because they roam this forum. Some even have powers... and connection to the higher powers of this forum.
Sengir probably won the fight against Tekkit(I don't know anyone who still uses tekkit)
oh oops... my mistake. Hello Helen Keller! I know you can't read this but I do hope you enj-.... oh who am I fooling.

Welcome to FTB!