Closed Aroma1997's Dimension World doesn't sync (all) settings from server to client

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Aroma1997's Dimension World doesn't sync (all) settings from server to client

Pack Version 1.3.0

What is the bug? I have setup a server and customized the config.

Aroma1997's world config has two changes from default:

1) Disable Mobs (works since mobs are spawned server side)

2) Always Day (to encourage night in the overworld)

At //least// with respect to the day setting, the client ignores the server being set to always day. When I change the setting in the client as well, things behave as expected.

I believe this to be a visual only glitch, but it likely reflects a larger issue of the server side settings not being pushed to the client.

Mod & Version Aroma1997's Dimensional World
1.3.0.0.b37

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes, it is repeatable.

Configure the server config to always day and the client config to 'false' for this setting.

Known Fix

A

arnieo

Hi,

I have the same problem. I tried reloading/restarting te server. De values in my config file are correct but the always day and disable mobs don't work in game.

The /aroma1997 reloadclient command does not resolve this.

Are there more people with this problem? Or is there a fix already?

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
Unfortunately there's no way to fix this. The version of Aroma1997Core is a later version and supports a newer in development version of the Mining Dimension and as such the config doesn't sync well. I've spoken to the author about this and they've said to use the actual config and avoid that one for the time being. Apologies for the lateness of my reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.