Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: SBDixson
How long I have been playing Minecraft: I started pre 1.0 on vanilla, right around the secret Halloween update, got bored with Vanilla and hosted my own IC2 server for about half a year on my internal network but I just didn't have the bandwidth at home, I had so much fun with electricity I went over to the Tekkit pack, did that for a while. Then I discovered both Gregtech and Bibliotech, both amazingly fun / addictive
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: since last year around this time, I like the way the packs work together to create a progression, ex yeah you can build yourself electric powered super powers but now there's also something to use them on with Twilight Forest that was sorely missing from vanilla / tekkit / IC2
My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and why I like them:
IC2 (don't leave home without it)
Bibliocraft - hello beautiful displays good bye chest room
ThermalExpansion - liquiducts rock!
Forestry - I've been trying to work on the apiary sciences in real life and can't wait for a sting-less simulator
Gregtech - multi block machines are a great addition and create an interesting challenge to supply with water/power and wedge up next to each other without a crater sized explosion, which can also be fun
Redpower2 - moving frame ships and bundled cables both make life better
The thing i enjoy most about the game is: Taking a raw landscape and building a science themed compound that's works with the environment but also working with other people on the server on projects and watching a landscape develop over time.

Fantastic application! Hope you have a great time, welcome to the server.

atom14

Jul 29, 2019
(i have made a new application because the last one was too short.)

My in-game name: atom14

How long I have been playing Minecraft: i have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now and been following the updates that mojang and notch and now jeb have made to the game.

How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: i have played FTB for some months now but before that i have played tekkit and thats where i started to love the technology mods.

My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
thaumcraft: i love all the small but very usefull things you can make with thaumcraft like the small golems.
redpower: the idea of moving bloks with motors and frames is just awesome
forestry: because its the farmers choice to live happy in his forest of all kinds of trees

The thing I enjoy most about the game is: you can make almost whatever you like and with mods the possibilities is even bigger, i always love to build something new with friends thats why i wanted to find a server where i can play with my friends on. (right now i know tumbabit whos i one of my friends is on the server)

Reactions: TumbaBit

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
(i have made a new application because the last one was too short.)

My in-game name: atom14

How long I have been playing Minecraft: i have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now and been following the updates that mojang and notch and now jeb have made to the game.

How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: i have played FTB for some months now but before that i have played tekkit and thats where i started to love the technology mods.

My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
thaumcraft: i love all the small but very usefull things you can make with thaumcraft like the small golems.
redpower: the idea of moving bloks with motors and frames is just awesome
forestry: because its the farmers choice to live happy in his forest of all kinds of trees

The thing I enjoy most about the game is: you can make almost whatever you like and with mods the possibilities is even bigger, i always love to build something new with friends thats why i wanted to find a server where i can play with my friends on. (right now i know tumbabit whos i one of my friends is on the server)

Much better! Welcome to the server :)

sam verran

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: sammy5638
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing the game since Alpha, Sorry can't remeber which version.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing FTB for about 9 months now.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: My favourite mods in Mindcrack are Thaumcraft and IC2. The reason I like thaumcraft is because I also played a lot of tekkit and it had nothing like that in the modpack but now thaumcraft has been added It is so much different to what I am used to and love playing it! :). I also love IC2 because of the awesome machines and items you can create in the mod.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Playing the game with other people and show of the stuff we have made or work together with other players to make something awesome! :)
  • Hope you accept me I will try my best to be someone nice and friendly in the community and help others with problems they may have! ;)

Tarvon

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:Travno
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:I play Minecraft from version 1.3.2 i dont remember exactly how many months. :rolleyes:
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:Im play Feed The Beast about 3 months.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:My favorite mods on Mindcrack is Thaumcraft and IC2. I like so much Thaumcraft because i can make golems with Thaumcraft and also warded blocks for a fort to keep my chests safe inside.I like IC2 for all that cool and beautiful machines, its make the game a lot different and fun.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:I enjoy that i can build everything i want from a small house to a big castle and much more. I like to build with people because its not fun alone. I have build some very big castles with friends and was so cool.:)

danieldq

Jul 29, 2019
Dear Owner, Sir, why am i banned? It says i've been stealing and griefing, though i have not been online since Wednesday because i was on a vacation. Is this a bug or am i legitimate banned? And then, why? Sorry to bother, but i truly love this server, and i really am loyal to you, Sir. Thank you for your consideration.
Bye

Kage4Life

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: siatbf
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Ohh, i think about 3 - 4 years now.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: One of my friends told me about it (atom14) it was about 4 months ago.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I like YogCraft mostly because of the bees mod :D.I also like FTB Ultimate, because of there is so many mods, and the game continues to be fun xD
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I most like to build something creative and compact, like some kind of lab.

Colegaming01

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: Coltkilla101, please call me Cole, my friend made my account.
How long I have been playing Minecraft: I started playing minecraft on beta 1.0 and i thought it would be a epic game one day so i kept a eye on it till 1.9 when my friend told me about all the new updates so i bought the account and dowloaded the 1.0 after 1.9. till 1.0 i was always about survival and building creations new and big builds. I was about to give up on the game when skyrim came out then playing minecraft again i found about tekkit pack and I got hooked on it for about 3 years and had my own private server with me and my friends i have in the UK and atc. then when guudebolderfist started playing feed the beast I then started to play it then.
How long I have been playing feed the beast: since the minecrack pack came out i tried other packs but there was something about minecrack pack that the others didnt i had a idea block but everytime i played it minecraft was fun again. all my friends on skype love it and I always to this day play survival, building just for the fun to playing a game with friend and having fun building playing minigames and building a server where other people can have just as much fun. i want to join a server where i can go over to someone's base and ask to get two or one stacks of wood or food where they will give respect that I and everyone on that server should have.
My favorte mods in the mindcrack FTB pack and why i like them: I love every mod in the pack other then the train mod, for some reason i cant seem to get the freaking tracks rite xd. I have tried and learned to use every mod in the pack (other then the train mod) because of how each and everyone works and the felling you get wen you go and watch a video of etho or guude setting up a base under ground or making a island in the air with jetpacks and other mods that come helpful is a felling that i get everytime i create a machine or block its fun and creative. is there a reason why i dont like the mods in the pack (other then the train mod) tell me what other mod is there that we dont like.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Now read all of my answers and tell me do i really have to answer this question. my answer anyway is everything about the game is enjoyable.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: Coltkilla101, please call me Cole, my friend made my account.
How long I have been playing Minecraft: I started playing minecraft on beta 1.0 and i thought it would be a epic game one day so i kept a eye on it till 1.9 when my friend told me about all the new updates so i bought the account and dowloaded the 1.0 after 1.9. till 1.0 i was always about survival and building creations new and big builds. I was about to give up on the game when skyrim came out then playing minecraft again i found about tekkit pack and I got hooked on it for about 3 years and had my own private server with me and my friends i have in the UK and atc. then when guudebolderfist started playing feed the beast I then started to play it then.
How long I have been playing feed the beast: since the minecrack pack came out i tried other packs but there was something about minecrack pack that the others didnt i had a idea block but everytime i played it minecraft was fun again. all my friends on skype love it and I always to this day play survival, building just for the fun to playing a game with friend and having fun building playing minigames and building a server where other people can have just as much fun. i want to join a server where i can go over to someone's base and ask to get two or one stacks of wood or food where they will give respect that I and everyone on that server should have.
My favorte mods in the mindcrack FTB pack and why i like them: I love every mod in the pack other then the train mod, for some reason i cant seem to get the freaking tracks rite xd. I have tried and learned to use every mod in the pack (other then the train mod) because of how each and everyone works and the felling you get wen you go and watch a video of etho or guude setting up a base under ground or making a island in the air with jetpacks and other mods that come helpful is a felling that i get everytime i create a machine or block its fun and creative. is there a reason why i dont like the mods in the pack (other then the train mod) tell me what other mod is there that we dont like.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Now read all of my answers and tell me do i really have to answer this question. my answer anyway is everything about the game is enjoyable.

Great application! Welcome to Arelia, and I hope you have a great time![DOUBLEPOST=1370964305][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:I play Minecraft from version 1.3.2 i dont remember exactly how many months. :rolleyes:
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:Im play Feed The Beast about 3 months.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:My favorite mods on Mindcrack is Thaumcraft and IC2. I like so much Thaumcraft because i can make golems with Thaumcraft and also warded blocks for a fort to keep my chests safe inside.I like IC2 for all that cool and beautiful machines, its make the game a lot different and fun.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:I enjoy that i can build everything i want from a small house to a big castle and much more. I like to build with people because its not fun alone. I have build some very big castles with friends and was so cool.:)
  • My in-game name: siatbf
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Ohh, i think about 3 - 4 years now.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: One of my friends told me about it (atom14) it was about 4 months ago.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I like YogCraft mostly because of the bees mod :D.I also like FTB Ultimate, because of there is so many mods, and the game continues to be fun xD
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I most like to build something creative and compact, like some kind of lab.
I'm afraid neither of these applications have made it through the application process. If you'd like to re-apply then feel free. Thanks.

luisito

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: vzdragon
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: about 7 months
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: like 5 days xD
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: i like most of the mods on the pack, basically the ones from tekkit plus the ones that FTB adds (sorry i can't name them i haven't played FTB to long to even know what half of the new mods do) I learn fast though so that shouldn't be a problem. The main reason why i like them is because it adds a lot more playability to a game that already has a high re-playability level. The machines definitely add a huge twist to the game and make it all the more fun... and complicated too, but it's for the best
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I enjoy the fact that you can build anything you can think of. (I think minecrafts theme song should be 'started from the bottom know were here' by: Drake ahaha) I also like that it's not just little kids playing this game, but people from a wide age group. Wow this application makes me feel like i'm applying for another job, but i like to meet new people especially people who can help me out in this modpack and probable correct all the errors i make. Plus i'm Puerto Rican so if you add me i'll teach you all spanish!!!

icysuspect

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: lupusarcanus
If it's of interest, it actually means 'Arcane Wolf' in Latin, which sort of personifies who I am. I'm more of an introvert and I don't talk too often. I usually tend to build my bases in faraway lands removed from the clutter of civilization. I'm not totally absent from community aspects but as a general rule I play like it is single-player. The reason I play on a server is because one of the things I don't like about single-player is that I feel so alone. There are no great works to discover, no life, no ongoing development, no community to be in, and nobody to share my experiences with.​
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.2. Which was somewhere in early 2011. I guess you could say I'm a seasoned veteran. I still remember the days when pork was your only food and and it recovered hearts directly.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 6 months ago, when it first appeared on Etho's channel. Since then, vanilla Minecraft has seemed empty and boring. I love the level of depth, complexity and content FTB adds. Nowadays I watch Zisteau, since he is my favorite commentator.
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Thaumcraft is an obvious choice here. Really unique mod that adds so many interesting items to obtain and things to do. it's one of the most clever and polished mods I've seen for Minecraft. Though often overlooked, I'm also a big fan of Extra BiomesXL, which adds a lot of landscape features that overhaul generic Minecraft terrain with exciting new places to discover. IC2/Buildcraft is also a favorite -- it's a trademark mod of both FTB and Tekkit and really exemplifies what this modpack is really designed for.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I really like the PvE. Not necessarily against monsters but against resources. I love using all these witty and dubious contraptions to create a wacky machine or setup that allows me to extract resources from the world and turn visions into reality with them. I also love the progression. There is just this sort of overarching status quo that indicates where you are, what you need and what you want to do. And then each mod has its own inner-dependencies that make the feeling of accomplishment when you finish a project very satisfying -- something that many games strive to provide but ultimately fail in executing.
One of the things that I look for in servers is professionalism, polish and quality. From what I can tell, this server delivers on all three points. Thank you for reading my application.

buup

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: buup
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since March 2012 (I think hehe) patch 1.2.1 if I'm not mistaken.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I played FTB about 3 months ago for a couple of weeks with some friends. I was just getting the hang of it when I was faced with exams and had to stop. Unfortunately during that period my friends also closed the server. I would love to get back into the FTB mood after playing quite a bit of vanilla in the past few weeks. I also do watch many of Etho's videos on the mindcrack FTB server because I really enjoy his channel.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
  • I was fiddling around with bees in the forestry mod for quite some time and found it very interesting. I also see Thaumcraft as a very fun to use mod.
  • I also would like to get more complicated with IC2 (not that knowledgeable YET, but I do plan on learning it through online guides and using this server as the platform to do so).
  • I also really enjoy the Twilight Forest, due to my 'hungry for adventure' nature.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I love the design element of it, whereby the colours and textures of blocks that match and go well together, where design is so diverse and creation is limited by my own creativity. Though, it is only second to my inner adventurer, I love exploring the worlds and seeing things like natural structures and especially caving. Other things I enjoy about it is that in FTB we are able to expand away from the vanilla minecraft (although I still do enjoy and will play vanilla) but FTB just gives an overall new, refreshing and different experience.

korehaven

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: korehaven
How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2 years
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 6 Months
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I extremely enjoy Thaumcraft, as both the research and lost knowledge recipes really make getting the items feel like you earned them. I also like Extra BiomesXL as the extra biomes they make causes exploration to be more enjoyable and fun. It also has the effect of making where you make your base really feel like its yours. Forestry because I like the backpacks you can make, and the bee keeping aspect of it. The backpacks make foraging (at least for me) for seem more like an expedition then something you have to do as a routine.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: How vanilla minecraft provides a base that allows people to add and create anything they really want. Another thing I like is just seeing the types of buildings/bases/homes people make, as those usually are a reflection of the person who built them.

ken anthony

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Robbo, I noticed that the end is stuck on peaceful, even my endermen soulshard works but they instantly despawn. I read in the Ftb forums its a common bug. When you have a chance could you /gamemode it back?

warlike

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: max_crix
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since the launch of Minecraft 1.2.3 when my friend found the game and showed it to me.I began to love the game after that and I been accepted to many whitelist servers but most of them are down know.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:I have been playing feed the beast since about September last year so I still need to find out things about it but I know a lot of information about it.I have been accepted to about three FTB servers before and I became admin on only one.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:They are all great but my favourite is Redpower because it allows me to make the hardest redstone creations and make them be very compact.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:I love Creepers they explode in my face and give me Tnt.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
I've been a terrible slacker over the last week and haven't had time to accept any new applications. I would like to begin with an apology to all those that have posted applications in this last week. If you have submitted an application that has been accepted but have since found another server to play on I fully wish you the best of luck on it and hope you have a great time. However, I absolutely welcome you to Arelia and think that you'll really enjoy it here if you decide to give me another try! So! The new members of Arelia are!..

• My in-game name: vzdragon
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: about 7 months
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: like 5 days xD
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: i like most of the mods on the pack, basically the ones from tekkit plus the ones that FTB adds (sorry i can't name them i haven't played FTB to long to even know what half of the new mods do) I learn fast though so that shouldn't be a problem. The main reason why i like them is because it adds a lot more playability to a game that already has a high re-playability level. The machines definitely add a huge twist to the game and make it all the more fun... and complicated too, but it's for the best
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I enjoy the fact that you can build anything you can think of. (I think minecrafts theme song should be 'started from the bottom know were here' by: Drake ahaha) I also like that it's not just little kids playing this game, but people from a wide age group. Wow this application makes me feel like i'm applying for another job, but i like to meet new people especially people who can help me out in this modpack and probable correct all the errors i make. Plus i'm Puerto Rican so if you add me i'll teach you all spanish!!!
This was a good application, and I'm pleased to now be able to accept you as a member on the server! I'm afraid I'm terrible at learning languages though, so you might have to give that one a miss ;)

• My in-game name: lupusarcanus
If it's of interest, it actually means 'Arcane Wolf' in Latin, which sort of personifies who I am. I'm more of an introvert and I don't talk too often. I usually tend to build my bases in faraway lands removed from the clutter of civilization. I'm not totally absent from community aspects but as a general rule I play like it is single-player. The reason I play on a server is because one of the things I don't like about single-player is that I feel so alone. There are no great works to discover, no life, no ongoing development, no community to be in, and nobody to share my experiences with.​
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.2. Which was somewhere in early 2011. I guess you could say I'm a seasoned veteran. I still remember the days when pork was your only food and and it recovered hearts directly.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 6 months ago, when it first appeared on Etho's channel. Since then, vanilla Minecraft has seemed empty and boring. I love the level of depth, complexity and content FTB adds. Nowadays I watch Zisteau, since he is my favorite commentator.
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Thaumcraft is an obvious choice here. Really unique mod that adds so many interesting items to obtain and things to do. it's one of the most clever and polished mods I've seen for Minecraft. Though often overlooked, I'm also a big fan of Extra BiomesXL, which adds a lot of landscape features that overhaul generic Minecraft terrain with exciting new places to discover. IC2/Buildcraft is also a favorite -- it's a trademark mod of both FTB and Tekkit and really exemplifies what this modpack is really designed for.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I really like the PvE. Not necessarily against monsters but against resources. I love using all these witty and dubious contraptions to create a wacky machine or setup that allows me to extract resources from the world and turn visions into reality with them. I also love the progression. There is just this sort of overarching status quo that indicates where you are, what you need and what you want to do. And then each mod has its own inner-dependencies that make the feeling of accomplishment when you finish a project very satisfying -- something that many games strive to provide but ultimately fail in executing.
One of the things that I look for in servers is professionalism, polish and quality. From what I can tell, this server delivers on all three points. Thank you for reading my application.
I was hugely impressed with this application! There's nothing really for me to add, but to comment that you can tell you look for professionalism, polish and quality - your application is exactly that. Welcome to Arelia, Arcane Wolf! Your play style is a lot like mine actually.

• My in-game name: buup
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since March 2012 (I think hehe) patch 1.2.1 if I'm not mistaken.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I played FTB about 3 months ago for a couple of weeks with some friends. I was just getting the hang of it when I was faced with exams and had to stop. Unfortunately during that period my friends also closed the server. I would love to get back into the FTB mood after playing quite a bit of vanilla in the past few weeks. I also do watch many of Etho's videos on the mindcrack FTB server because I really enjoy his channel.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
  • I was fiddling around with bees in the forestry mod for quite some time and found it very interesting. I also see Thaumcraft as a very fun to use mod.
  • I also would like to get more complicated with IC2 (not that knowledgeable YET, but I do plan on learning it through online guides and using this server as the platform to do so).
  • I also really enjoy the Twilight Forest, due to my 'hungry for adventure' nature.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I love the design element of it, whereby the colours and textures of blocks that match and go well together, where design is so diverse and creation is limited by my own creativity. Though, it is only second to my inner adventurer, I love exploring the worlds and seeing things like natural structures and especially caving. Other things I enjoy about it is that in FTB we are able to expand away from the vanilla minecraft (although I still do enjoy and will play vanilla) but FTB just gives an overall new, refreshing and different experience.
Another strong application! I hope you have a great time in Arelia if you choose to make your home here! I hope you do, you'd regret otherwise! ;)

My in-game name: korehaven
How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2 years
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 6 Months
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I extremely enjoy Thaumcraft, as both the research and lost knowledge recipes really make getting the items feel like you earned them. I also like Extra BiomesXL as the extra biomes they make causes exploration to be more enjoyable and fun. It also has the effect of making where you make your base really feel like its yours. Forestry because I like the backpacks you can make, and the bee keeping aspect of it. The backpacks make foraging (at least for me) for seem more like an expedition then something you have to do as a routine.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: How vanilla minecraft provides a base that allows people to add and create anything they really want. Another thing I like is just seeing the types of buildings/bases/homes people make, as those usually are a reflection of the person who built them.

Welcome to the server, korehaven!

Tarvon

Jul 29, 2019
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:7 months
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:2 months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:One of my favorite mods in Mindcrack FTB is Thaumcraft, i really enjoy all that stuff that i can research and i can spend many hours to research them so that is mean many hours of fun. I like to make automated farms with golems and they are really fun and they help me a lot. I also like gregtech because its make the game harder so its take more time to make all the machines, its add also some machines that i like so its make more fun the game for me.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:I enjoy everything in that game but most that i can make everything i have dream and i like. Its like a second life but you can do a lot of things that you cant in real life like flying with a jetpack xD I like to play online only because its not fun to play alone and i search for new players when i join one server to play together with them and become neighbors :)
(Hope that applications its better)

digitaltripp

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: digitaltripp
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Just getting into minecraft.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Today
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Not sure any suggestions
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: unlimited creativity, allows me to reminisce about my days playing UO