Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Shockrates

Jul 29, 2019
  • My ingame name: USCapitalist
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: About 2 years (beta 1.6), with breaks.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Not too long, but I'm familiar with most of the mods it does include (you won't believe how exhilarated I was when I found out about FTB, which meant to me: THE LONG EXPECTED end to tedious manual configuration of jar files and solving conflicts between the mods).
  • Favourite mods in the Mindcrack: IC2, Portal Gun, Buildcraft, ComputerCraft, Redpower and yes: Thaumcraft. Basically this modpack has everything I could dream of. I'm super-interested with this whole thing about GregTech (haven't tested it out yet). The only thing I would add is Mystcraft.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The title of this mod is an answer: the mindcrack. Construction of sophisticated mechanisms, automatization.
I'm 21, studying Mechatronics at University of Science and Technology in Cracow, Poland, interested in philosophy and electronic music.
Looking forward to seeing you ingame!

Jedi_Commander

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: Jedi_Commander
How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2-3 years since before we had colored wood.
How long I have played Feed the Beast: 2-3 months. Intersted in learning about new modpacks
My favorite mod in Mindcrack FTB Pack and the reasons I like them: i really like Railcraft because of the creativity of being able to creat new railsystems that are always different. Buildcraft also because it adds new building elements.
The thing I most enjoy about the game: Hanging out with friends and making new friends and working together to make amazing buidlings and creations.

I have been looking for an interesting and promising server and community for FTB. When I found the Arelia Server forum I was instantly interested to join.

TumbaBit

Jul 29, 2019
Help! Every time i join i see the world for a second then my ftb crashes. I tried to re-install ftb. I restarted my computer and internet, still crash. I tested it on another server and it worked fine. I think i might be stuck in some place where crash or something. You might need to reset my position (and not my inventory please :p) or even restart the server. Looking forward to playing again!

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My ingame name: USCapitalist
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: About 2 years (beta 1.6), with breaks.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Not too long, but I'm familiar with most of the mods it does include (you won't believe how exhilarated I was when I found out about FTB, which meant to me: THE LONG EXPECTED end to tedious manual configuration of jar files and solving conflicts between the mods).
  • Favourite mods in the Mindcrack: IC2, Portal Gun, Buildcraft, ComputerCraft, Redpower and yes: Thaumcraft. Basically this modpack has everything I could dream of. I'm super-interested with this whole thing about GregTech (haven't tested it out yet). The only thing I would add is Mystcraft.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The title of this mod is an answer: the mindcrack. Construction of sophisticated mechanisms, automatization.
I'm 21, studying Mechatronics at University of Science and Technology in Cracow, Poland, interested in philosophy and electronic music.

Looking forward to seeing you ingame!
Welcome to the server! A nice application; I hope you have a good time :)

How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2-3 years since before we had colored wood.
How long I have played Feed the Beast: 2-3 months. Intersted in learning about new modpacks
My favorite mod in Mindcrack FTB Pack and the reasons I like them: i really like Railcraft because of the creativity of being able to creat new railsystems that are always different. Buildcraft also because it adds new building elements.
The thing I most enjoy about the game: Hanging out with friends and making new friends and working together to make amazing buidlings and creations.

I have been looking for an interesting and promising server and community for FTB. When I found the Arelia Server forum I was instantly interested to join.

If you could improve this application just a tad, I would appreciate it. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1370372520][/DOUBLEPOST]
Help! Every time i join i see the world for a second then my ftb crashes. I tried to re-install ftb. I restarted my computer and internet, still crash. I tested it on another server and it worked fine. I think i might be stuck in some place where crash or something. You might need to reset my position (and not my inventory please :p) or even restart the server. Looking forward to playing again!

I'll reset your position for you. You'll lose your inventory, but I'll leave it in a chest at your /home.

hanslundager1998

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: hanslundager1998
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since 2009
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: just starting up, my friend (Tumbabit) are on your server and will teach me the basic stuff
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Ic2 and build craft, and i really wanna teach how to use the bee mod, because it sounds so funny ;)
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: the community, i went to minecon, and had a really nice expirence there, i also really like the fact that you can just keep on building stuff.... all day!

danieldq99

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: danieldq
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft before version 1.0
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing FTB since 1 year or so.
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: My favorite mod is IC2, because it adds a lot of interesting perks to the game, and nice blocks.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I most enjoy building large complexed projects of different kinds, and with all the new blocks Mindcrack adds, i get a ton of fun. I also like PvP, but building is my priority no. 1

danieldq99

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: danieldq
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since early 2011
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing FTB around 1,5 years.
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: My favorite mod is IC2 for the creativity it comes with, and i also like Forestry since it adds a bunch of nice wood blocks
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I most enjoy building large complexed buildings, and with all the new blocks Mindcrack adds it's very pleasant.

Lat1tude

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Lat1tude
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since 1.3 :p
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Well, not very long actually, I've been playing feed the beast for about 7 months... since the MindCrack server began to play. The first few months were me just derping around giving myself the best stuff and then going and finding awesome new biomes. Then, I decided to actually pay attention to the MindCrack guys and have become pretty good with IndustrialCraft, which is in fact my favourite mod in the pack.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: ExtraBiomes mod.. because.. well... it adds more biomes!! I love to explore! My other favourite mod is Industrial craft because it is fun and sometimes challenging, and I like a challenge!
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Just all the new items added to the game. The amount of possibilities are endless!

Please consider my application,
    Thank you for reading :)

joshle

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:JoshLe205
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I started playing minecraft in 2011.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing ftb for around 8 months now.
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Thaumcraft, Twilight, and IC2, because it adds new challenges and creativity to the game
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: creations you can create.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Lat1tude
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since 1.3 :p
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Well, not very long actually, I've been playing feed the beast for about 7 months... since the MindCrack server began to play. The first few months were me just derping around giving myself the best stuff and then going and finding awesome new biomes. Then, I decided to actually pay attention to the MindCrack guys and have become pretty good with IndustrialCraft, which is in fact my favourite mod in the pack.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: ExtraBiomes mod.. because.. well... it adds more biomes!! I love to explore! My other favourite mod is Industrial craft because it is fun and sometimes challenging, and I like a challenge!
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Just all the new items added to the game. The amount of possibilities are endless!

Please consider my application,
    Thank you for reading :)
Welcome to the server! A great application.

All those above whom I have not replied to, excluding those I've spoken to in-game, I'm afraid your applications haven't made it. If you would like to post again I would appreciate it!

Macaulayyy

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: vMacaulayyyx
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft for over 2 years now. I have surpassed many changes to the game and adapted to all of them. Through new updates game new things to learn. This is why I would consider myself knowledgeable about Vanilla Minecraft. I started out In early Beta I think it was. Could of been earlier but I'm not entirely sure. Minecraft for a while now has been my number 1 game ever since it has became more enjoyable (Mainly after the adventure update)
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I started out my adventure in Feed The Beast in early November/December after hearing of it for a while. When I started Feed The Beast I wasn't new to mods as I (Probably like most others) played Tekkit before this on and off when I was bored of Survival Vanilla. However when I started playing Feed The Beast I wasn't too accustomed to mods so it was a new experience for me and I really enjoyed playing on a server learning everything about the Mindcrack pack unfortunately that server shut down and I have been looking for one since early February. This server seems to fit perfectly as it has all of the expensive recipes disabled which means I don't need to grind for hours on end to get the materials I need unlike the first time I played and this now would be a pain as I have done it all before.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Industrial Craft 2. I enjoy this because it brings a whole new technical feel to Minecraft and is a huge game changer when you just want to explore mods and just play relaxed. I also enjoy RedPower 2 as it adds a huge amount to redstoning. I really enjoy this I am a pretty good redstoner in Vanilla Minecraft and this opens up a whole new world of redstoning.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I really enjoy the technical aspect of Minecraft. This includes the redstone part of Minecraft creating complex devices to achieve a simple goal and need.

Jedi_Commander

Jul 29, 2019
How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since before we had that major biome update which was I think 1.0.0. Veteran at most things in Vanilla Minecraft. This game keeps me up till 1 -2 in the morning.
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing this since about early December. My favorite modpack would have to be Yogcraft but Mindcrack has proven to very entertaining and addicting. I like the different modpacks, each has their own feel and difficulty. I would like to expand and include other modpacks from this launcher in my adventures.
My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and why I like them: Forestry. I like this mod especially because of the number of different trees and bees you can experiment with. The different colored woods add some more flavor to building and make it more creative. Railcraft. Creating the most extravegant and exiting rail systems. This is a really extensive mod so every rail system is bound to be different. Thaumcraft. Creating new magical wands and becoming a master wizard. Thaumcraft is so very addicting because there is so much you can create and do like the different types of golems. Computercraft. This mod is very interesting and complicated. You can make really cool things in it including really neat computers.
The thing i enjoy most about the game is: I really like how intricate and extensive Minecraft can get once you get a alot of redstone and pistons to create huge contraptions. I really like the feeling of making new armor and potions to take on the Wither or Ender Dragon with friends.

Colegaming01

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name is coltkilla101
how long I have been playing minecraft: I been playing minecraft sense the first time the game came out.
how long I have been playing feed the beast: i been playing ftb since it was released.
my favorite mods in the mindcrack ftb pack are: buildcraft, thaumcraft, the twilight forest, and computercraft.
the thing I enjoy most about the game is: everything, when it comes down to it all the mods, builds, and all the creative things anyone can do in the game is just what i love. when i get out of college I will be a programmer and I hope i get to help the game itself where we can immerse our mind and body into the game where we have the ultimate gaming experience.

foulshot17

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: foulshot17
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: for just over a year now
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: sense November
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: thaumcraft, because of all the research and cool mistical things that you can do with it. bees mod, aka forestry, just because i find that breading animals in a game is amazing, and i like redpower because of the micro blocks.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: playing with friends and learning to do industrial things that you cant do in normal mindcraft.

sbdixson

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: SBDixson
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 3 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 1 year
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
    • Bibiocraft - I love storage racks, super fun
    • Gregtech - multi block structures are cool
    • Redpower2 - Frames and bundled cables are great
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:
    • Taking a raw landscape and building a science themed compound that's works with the environment but also working with other people on the server on projects and watching a landscape develop over time.

blomsterblom

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem, someone has stolen some items from my chests and they have replaced some yellow inverted lamps in my base with wood. Could use some help plz :(

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem, someone has stolen some items from my chests and they have replaced some yellow inverted lamps in my base with wood. Could use some help plz :(

Griefer found and banned. I've already rolled back all the physical damage to your base (namely the lights). If you could let me know what items were stolen I can check his base to see if it matches up.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since before we had that major biome update which was I think 1.0.0. Veteran at most things in Vanilla Minecraft. This game keeps me up till 1 -2 in the morning.
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing this since about early December. My favorite modpack would have to be Yogcraft but Mindcrack has proven to very entertaining and addicting. I like the different modpacks, each has their own feel and difficulty. I would like to expand and include other modpacks from this launcher in my adventures.
My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and why I like them: Forestry. I like this mod especially because of the number of different trees and bees you can experiment with. The different colored woods add some more flavor to building and make it more creative. Railcraft. Creating the most extravegant and exiting rail systems. This is a really extensive mod so every rail system is bound to be different. Thaumcraft. Creating new magical wands and becoming a master wizard. Thaumcraft is so very addicting because there is so much you can create and do like the different types of golems. Computercraft. This mod is very interesting and complicated. You can make really cool things in it including really neat computers.
The thing i enjoy most about the game is: I really like how intricate and extensive Minecraft can get once you get a alot of redstone and pistons to create huge contraptions. I really like the feeling of making new armor and potions to take on the Wither or Ender Dragon with friends.

Added! Much better (and very awesome) application. Welcome to Arelia :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370786455][/DOUBLEPOST]
My in-game name is coltkilla101
how long I have been playing minecraft: I been playing minecraft sense the first time the game came out.
how long I have been playing feed the beast: i been playing ftb since it was released.
my favorite mods in the mindcrack ftb pack are: buildcraft, thaumcraft, the twilight forest, and computercraft.
the thing I enjoy most about the game is: everything, when it comes down to it all the mods, builds, and all the creative things anyone can do in the game is just what i love. when i get out of college I will be a programmer and I hope i get to help the game itself where we can immerse our mind and body into the game where we have the ultimate gaming experience.

• My in-game name: foulshot17
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: for just over a year now
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: sense November
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: thaumcraft, because of all the research and cool mistical things that you can do with it. bees mod, aka forestry, just because i find that breading animals in a game is amazing, and i like redpower because of the micro blocks.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: playing with friends and learning to do industrial things that you cant do in normal mindcraft.
  • My in-game name: SBDixson
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 3 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 1 year
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
    • Bibiocraft - I love storage racks, super fun
    • Gregtech - multi block structures are cool
    • Redpower2 - Frames and bundled cables are great
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:
    • Taking a raw landscape and building a science themed compound that's works with the environment but also working with other people on the server on projects and watching a landscape develop over time.
If you three could improve upon your applications before becoming members, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

sbdixson

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: SBDixson
How long I have been playing Minecraft: I started pre 1.0 on vanilla, right around the secret Halloween update, got bored with Vanilla and hosted my own IC2 server for about half a year on my internal network but I just didn't have the bandwidth at home, I had so much fun with electricity I went over to the Tekkit pack, did that for a while. Then I discovered both Gregtech and Bibliotech, both amazingly fun / addictive
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: since last year around this time, I like the way the packs work together to create a progression, ex yeah you can build yourself electric powered super powers but now there's also something to use them on with Twilight Forest that was sorely missing from vanilla / tekkit / IC2
My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and why I like them:
IC2 (don't leave home without it)
Bibliocraft - hello beautiful displays good bye chest room
ThermalExpansion - liquiducts rock!
Forestry - I've been trying to work on the apiary sciences in real life and can't wait for a sting-less simulator
Gregtech - multi block machines are a great addition and create an interesting challenge to supply with water/power and wedge up next to each other without a crater sized explosion, which can also be fun
Redpower2 - moving frame ships and bundled cables both make life better
The thing i enjoy most about the game is: Taking a raw landscape and building a science themed compound that's works with the environment but also working with other people on the server on projects and watching a landscape develop over time.