Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Iron22ify
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since Minecraft 1.8.1 pre-aplha
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since it was made
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:IC2 and Computercraft
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Building Houses
I'm afraid this application needs improving if you wish to become a member of the server!

DavidCraps

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name:_BuildingMaster_
How long I have been playing Minecraft:1 yr
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:2 months and enjoying every moment.
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:I love every mod because their all fun to play around with.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is:
Making friends and getting to know new things

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name:_BuildingMaster_
How long I have been playing Minecraft:1 yr
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:2 months and enjoying every moment.
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:I love every mod because their all fun to play around with.
Making friends and getting to know new things

I'm afraid this application doesn't really put me in the frame of mind of wanting you on Arelia. Perhaps you could expand and improve this application! If you do, I'm happy to re-review it. Thanks.

JuiceyHD

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: JuiceyHD
How long I have been playing Minecraft:1 year
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 3 months and enjoying every moment.
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:ThermalExpansion, Thaumcraft, Stevecarts and Forestry!
Making friends and getting to know new things and Building! Love to design and build

Jolxik

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Jolxik
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft for about half a year, maybe a bit longer.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I've been playing Feed the Beast only for about a couple months, but I have played Tekkit beforehand for a much longer time.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: My favourite mods within FTB are definitely Forestry and Applied Energistics. I always found myself drawn towards Forestry solely for the bee aspect, and I used to (And still do) spend a lot of my spare time breeding and working into the higher tiers of bees. As for Applied Energistics, I don't have as much experience as I do with Forestry, but with the bit I dabbled into it, I found it to be very fun and worthwhile, especially when the autocrafting aspect came into play.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: My favourite thing about Minecraft as a whole is the freedom you get. The chance to create something unique is always something that makes me strive to build new structures.

Clancy1

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Clancy1
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Like 2 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 7 moths .
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: All mods are good and i like the fact that you have gregtech with the normal recepies.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Having fun and meeting nice people :)

Clancy1

Jul 29, 2019
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: All mods are good and i like the fact that you have gregtech with the normal recepies.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Having fun and meeting nice people

Clancy1

Jul 29, 2019
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: All mods are good and you need to give afford to accomplishe some things in the game. Begining is a bit hard because of gregtech it is a very hard mod and you need really to give your best to play it and im going too . ExtraBees is the cooles mod for me in the modpack because it's actually very funny to play with and you can get lots of thing with them you just need some paciance.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Having fun and meeting nice people. Soo please accept me now :p Like they say the Third Luck in my Country !

mjacobinc

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:mjacobinc
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:2 years , i started playing with 1.2.6beta0_2
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:2 months ( i play in my own modpack , with changes to stuff , i love to keep stuff intresting , and i install mods as i want :) )
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:Xycraft(Fabricators),Forestry(Beeees),ExtraBees,Industrialcraft2,Railcraft are the mods , that i love the most ,and then ofc our all favourite gregtech! :D
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:Game features , new things in mods , that i can have fun with , and of course community , because playing singleplayer all lonely , isn't fun at all.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Jolxik
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft for about half a year, maybe a bit longer.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I've been playing Feed the Beast only for about a couple months, but I have played Tekkit beforehand for a much longer time.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: My favourite mods within FTB are definitely Forestry and Applied Energistics. I always found myself drawn towards Forestry solely for the bee aspect, and I used to (And still do) spend a lot of my spare time breeding and working into the higher tiers of bees. As for Applied Energistics, I don't have as much experience as I do with Forestry, but with the bit I dabbled into it, I found it to be very fun and worthwhile, especially when the autocrafting aspect came into play.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: My favourite thing about Minecraft as a whole is the freedom you get. The chance to create something unique is always something that makes me strive to build new structures.
Nice application! Welcome to the server and I hope you have a great time :)
  • My in-game name:mjacobinc
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:2 years , i started playing with 1.2.6beta0_2
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:2 months ( i play in my own modpack , with changes to stuff , i love to keep stuff intresting , and i install mods as i want :) )
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:Xycraft(Fabricators),Forestry(Beeees),ExtraBees,Industrialcraft2,Railcraft are the mods , that i love the most ,and then ofc our all favourite gregtech! :D
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:Game features , new things in mods , that i can have fun with , and of course community , because playing singleplayer all lonely , isn't fun at all.
I would appreciate it if you could improve on this application before becoming a member on Arelia. Thanks!

Bobblybook

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Bobblybook
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: A few years now, on and off. Mostly with modpacks, not a whole lot of vanilla.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Just recently, maybe 6-12 months. Have been playing with various mods before that though.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Would have to be either RP2, forestry or TE. RP2 is easy to miss, but the amount of automation tools it brings is incredible (have had a little fun with the rp2 computers as well!). I love renewable resources so Forestry is one of my favourites, with its bees and farms, and the electron tubes give me a warm fuzzy feeling ;)
    And as for TE... I haven't had any experience with it pre-FTB so it's still "the" new mod to me. From what I've used so far, it's is very well coded and the machines just feel really fun and useful to use, without feeling like you're killing a server (vanilla cobble generators anyone?)
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Being able to set up my own Rube Goldberg machinery, and building my own magical area hidden away in the corner of a world. I have a lot of respect for server load and machinery efficiency, so I spend a lot of time building things the most efficient way possible with the least lag or strain on resources :)

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Bobblybook
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: A few years now, on and off. Mostly with modpacks, not a whole lot of vanilla.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Just recently, maybe 6-12 months. Have been playing with various mods before that though.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Would have to be either RP2, forestry or TE. RP2 is easy to miss, but the amount of automation tools it brings is incredible (have had a little fun with the rp2 computers as well!). I love renewable resources so Forestry is one of my favourites, with its bees and farms, and the electron tubes give me a warm fuzzy feeling ;)
    And as for TE... I haven't had any experience with it pre-FTB so it's still "the" new mod to me. From what I've used so far, it's is very well coded and the machines just feel really fun and useful to use, without feeling like you're killing a server (vanilla cobble generators anyone?)
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Being able to set up my own Rube Goldberg machinery, and building my own magical area hidden away in the corner of a world. I have a lot of respect for server load and machinery efficiency, so I spend a lot of time building things the most efficient way possible with the least lag or strain on resources :)
Lovely application. Welcome to Arelia! Hope you have a great time.

Erik101

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: cougar08
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Around April 2011 so little over 2 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Couple months now
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Industrial pack is definitely my favorite always been, for the x factor it is to MC, all the machinery and how you can use one with the other and the immense efficiency it brings. Also am biased when it comes to more modern things.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I don't know how to explain it really, its one of those things you just feel when you do something, and thats what Minecraft gives to me, it so different unique and even to a whole other level with FTB, just the whole experience with yourself and others, the gameplay, I think about it and say to myself I can explain it but really cant, this is probably the best way so far for me.

Valoe

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Valoe
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since Vanilla with a long break and huge content shock upon returning a year ago
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: about 3 months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I love Forestry (love gardening in RL too) and getting pretty cherry trees planted all around my yard and having barrels and barrels of walnuts, I like IC2 and the gadgets that has to offer (who can live without jetpacks), I look forward to Railcraft as well and trying the steam system for power, I think making trains and railways would be enjoyable, and it's a mod I haven't done much with yet
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: designing my own little corner of the world, building in a way that is both practical and aesthetically pleasing (pipes and wires showing is a no-no), I also like seeing what other people have built and learning / figuring how the most efficient way of doing something, I also like getting into mods that most players ignore due to them not being entirely viable but fun (Bluetricity turbines #1 'fan')
    PS: I'm Bobblybook's friend

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: cougar08
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Around April 2011 so little over 2 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Couple months now
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Industrial pack is definitely my favorite always been, for the x factor it is to MC, all the machinery and how you can use one with the other and the immense efficiency it brings. Also am biased when it comes to more modern things.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I don't know how to explain it really, its one of those things you just feel when you do something, and thats what Minecraft gives to me, it so different unique and even to a whole other level with FTB, just the whole experience with yourself and others, the gameplay, I think about it and say to myself I can explain it but really cant, this is probably the best way so far for me.
  • My in-game name: Valoe
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since Vanilla with a long break and huge content shock upon returning a year ago
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: about 3 months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I love Forestry (love gardening in RL too) and getting pretty cherry trees planted all around my yard and having barrels and barrels of walnuts, I like IC2 and the gadgets that has to offer (who can live without jetpacks), I look forward to Railcraft as well and trying the steam system for power, I think making trains and railways would be enjoyable, and it's a mod I haven't done much with yet
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: designing my own little corner of the world, building in a way that is both practical and aesthetically pleasing (pipes and wires showing is a no-no), I also like seeing what other people have built and learning / figuring how the most efficient way of doing something, I also like getting into mods that most players ignore due to them not being entirely viable but fun (Bluetricity turbines #1 'fan')
    PS: I'm Bobblybook's friend
Two nice applications. Welcome both of you to the server!

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry folks, I've been having a problem with adding people to the member list today. If anyone with an accepted application is still [New] in game, please leave a post here and I'll re-add you! Sorry for the inconvenience.

TumbaBit

Jul 29, 2019
Writing this for the second time now because of forum bugs :(

• My in-game name: TumbaBit
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: About 4 years. Since before anything close to survival was in development.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: A few months now. I'm not sure exactly when it was but i think it was a few weeks after FTB came out
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: That would be ComputerCraft. I really love how there's really no boundaries of what you can do. I also love programming so being able to play Minecraft while doing that is just pure awesome :p
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I like playing with friends but sometimes it's nice to just settle down somewhere and loose myself in some project.
I've been searching for a good FTB server for a while but haven't had any luck finding one with a nice community. When i read about Arelia i felt like this would be the perfect place for me. I'm really looking forward to making new friends and playing with you guys.
Hope to hear from you soon :)

Edit: Also bees. I really really love bees XD

drakthaal

Jul 29, 2019
my ingame name is drakathaalx
i have played minecraft for about 3 years i think(not quite sure.
i have played feed the beast and similar mod packs for about 2 years
my favorite mod is industrial craft and red power i like them because it allows complex machinery, i once combined this into building a huge multi core nuclear reactor with 30 chambers all built in survival mode.
i enjoy building automated machinery and nice looking underground bases.

i am 19, i like building i am quite sociable my name is david i have been looking for a server to join after i shut my own one down and your one looked good.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Writing this for the second time now because of forum bugs :(

• My in-game name: TumbaBit
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: About 4 years. Since before anything close to survival was in development.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: A few months now. I'm not sure exactly when it was but i think it was a few weeks after FTB came out
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: That would be ComputerCraft. I really love how there's really no boundaries of what you can do. I also love programming so being able to play Minecraft while doing that is just pure awesome :p
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I like playing with friends but sometimes it's nice to just settle down somewhere and loose myself in some project.
I've been searching for a good FTB server for a while but haven't had any luck finding one with a nice community. When i read about Arelia i felt like this would be the perfect place for me. I'm really looking forward to making new friends and playing with you guys.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Edit: Also bees. I really really love bees XD

my ingame name is drakathaalx
i have played minecraft for about 3 years i think(not quite sure.
i have played feed the beast and similar mod packs for about 2 years
my favorite mod is industrial craft and red power i like them because it allows complex machinery, i once combined this into building a huge multi core nuclear reactor with 30 chambers all built in survival mode.
i enjoy building automated machinery and nice looking underground bases.

i am 19, i like building i am quite sociable my name is david i have been looking for a server to join after i shut my own one down and your one looked good.

Welcome both of you to the server! Hope you have a great time.