Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tyler10779

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: minecraft_tyler
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since 2009
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 2 years
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Because i can have a variety of chocies and i dont have 1 thing to work on all of the time and Redpower is very cool when it comes to building.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: You can be creative and building more than 1 thing to complete a task.
  • Skype name: minecraft_tyler2001

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: unseennote
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I've played since January 2010.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since the FTB launcher came out.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
  • Thaumcraft - I love magic and fighting the wisps, or making traps for them.
  • Buildcraft - The machines allow you to do things much faster than ever before.
  • Ender Chests - allow you to trade with eachother privately, or serverwide.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The mods, mods are pretty much what make up Minecraft, the community is to, Minecraft can get people to congregate, but it can also cause fighting, it's quite possibly one of the greatest games ever made.

Eureka920

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Eureka920
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: January/February 2013
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since April 2013
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
  • Redpower - Too many reasons to name
  • Thaumcraft - The golems are amazing and do most of my work for me. Also, I don't mind the magic aspects...
  • Steve's Carts - I like how it enables you the choice to customize the mine carts in different ways and manipulate them into automatic machines...
  • Buildcraft - I like all of its machines (quarry, mining well etc) and I also love watching my items move down the transportation pipes...
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: how it allows us to make very complex machines and how I can make so many different inputs and outputs all happen automatically (which I also like because I don't have to do it by hand). Also, I believe that how the mods are interlinked into each other is ingenious and gives playing minecraft a whole new feel to it.

Ninjakitten9

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
  • My in-game name: Ninjakitten9
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 1.7.4 (the old one)
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since Etho (A youtuber) started playing it
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: All except Thaumcraft and Bess (I didn't explore them yet, so I cant judge them)
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Being efficient and making my house fancy.

Aenyeweddien

Jul 29, 2019
I'd want to play with my friend so I hope i can make 2 applications in 1 post. We share diffrent Ip's so...
  • My in-game name: Szatanista
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 3 years +/-
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 4-5 months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Twilight forest, thaumcraft and thermal expansion
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Building epic, automated structures.

• My in-game name: kowiesiak
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: About 1 year
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: GregTech, IC, Thermal Expansion
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: MACHINESSSSSSSSSSS...making all kinds of machines!

neobuddha

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Neobuddha
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 3 Years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 1 year
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Foresty because of the different bioms and blocks, Bibliocraft mod, Thaumcraft and Twilight forest
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I am a casual player, but i love building,i study in urban planning, my passion is architecture and i played minecraft and tons of its mods for over 3 years.

clcaptain

Jul 29, 2019
* My in-game name :clcaptain
* How long I have been playing minecraft: I have played minecraft for eight month's now
* How long I have been playing feed the beast: about 4-5 month's
* My faviorte mods in the mindcrack FTB pack are: Redpower 2,thaumcraft 3,GregTech,IC2,and Thermal expansion
* The thing I enjoy most about the game is:To be able to get away from school/stress and just have fun building and exploring

mogsb11

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: moggy1236
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: about 2 years.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: about a year.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: rei's minimap because i can find my way home easily and waypoint places.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Meeting new people.

kasper227232

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: kasper227232
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 3 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 1 year but i've played modded minecraft for 2 years
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: IC2, Gregtech, Forestry, i like IC2 cause it adds alot of machines into the game and adds alot of options to automation. Gregtech i like because it adds more machines and makes the multiblock structures. Forestry is because of bees, bees runs out fast when you have all of them but when your in the start of it its super funny.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Thats its made so it can be customized that well, and theres alot of people playing the game just makes the community of the game super funny, i've met a lot of nice people on diffrent servers. Another thing i like is that its made out of pure BLOCKS and that is where my creativity gets in, i think its insane how you can get that creative with just blocks, and then the modspacks comes in with more creative blocks and even blocks that are half or pillars!
  • -Regars Kasper