[AR] FTB SMP Private Server Letsplay's

Sadipo

Jul 29, 2019
not ieven if i told i was gonna do a let's play on my new computer im buying in a few month with the new geforece gtx 780?
right now in the current state i only need 228 US dollers about 1300 DKK

As I said, ya have to first get some content out. We'll rate on that content, and we'll see if we find you entertaining enough to join.

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 4 is here! "Centrifuges make my head spin..."

[media]

To match my Out-of game house move, I've relocated to somewhere a little bit more spacious. I set out my future plans for the series, and try to get to grips with EU power and Industrial Centrifuges

Sadipo

Jul 29, 2019

Episode 6! Starting with something else on the server... something like a new project.

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 5- Having a Blast (Furnace)

Now that I have the raw materials, I need to blast them all together. I make an industrial blast furnace to do just that!

Sadipo

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 7! Class begins, as I'm starting to explain how a quarry works ánd how we are going to power it.

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Quickly followed by the PENULTIMATE episode of this series- Episode 8!

I progress further towards UU matter, and revisit an old design...
Upon filming, I was unaware of a pending map reset. Will I manage everything in time for tomorrow's series finale?*
Tune in tomorrow to find out!

*ARE YOU FREAKING INSANE?!?!

Aironax

Jul 29, 2019
Series 2- Episode 1

Series 2- Episode 2

Series 2- Episode 3

Series 2- Episode 4

Series 2- Episode 5

Sadipo

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 3... or 2.2. Had to do episode 2 in 2 parts, but decided to call it episode 3 anyway.

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Time for Episode 1 on the new map and modpack!

Time to kick things off! I give you a quick tour of the server, and then it's down to tree breeding for COFFEE!!!!

Aironax

Jul 29, 2019
Series 2- Episode 6

Series 2- Episode 7

Series 2- Episode 8

Series 2- Episode 9

Series 2- Episode 10

Sadipo

Jul 29, 2019

Episode 4; making the hub where we'll all be united. Also explaining the quite simple logic behind the hub (how it works).

CroveanOS

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I'd like to join your community! For a long time I was looking for a server to play with people that understand the meaning of "moded minecraft". I'm planning to start my serries from september, because it's kinda difficult for me to upload videos atm.

Sadipo

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I'd like to join your community! For a long time I was looking for a server to play with people that understand the meaning of "moded minecraft". I'm planning to start my serries from september, because it's kinda difficult for me to upload videos atm.

Might got any videos to show as example?