April fools

Did you get fooled?

• Total voters

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Im posting this thread in hope that people wanna tell what they did as an april fool. Also happy april fools day :D

And answer to the poll if you got fooled or not :)

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I ordered a "Land, Sea, and Air" at the nearest McDondalds. They looked at me with a blank look on their face so I just said "give me a double big mac, then".
...I was hoping they understood what I was asking for honestly. Sounds like a awesome sandwich.

As for did I get pranked... Not unless you count Mojang fucking up my MC Skin.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

TheCupcakeisaLie

Jul 29, 2019
Not pertaining to minecraft, but I stuffed my face with about 3 oreos, to find out they had toothpaste inside. The rest of the box, had also been toothpasted. It wasn't terrible, but its not something you would ever enjoy. Trust no one.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
Not pertaining to minecraft, but I stuffed my face with about 3 oreos, to find out they had toothpaste inside. The rest of the box, had also been toothpasted. It wasn't terrible, but its not something you would ever enjoy. Trust no one.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

At least you're fighting cavities while creating them

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
My local newspaper had a full page on how small radio-controlled helicopters used by the postmen could get to hard-to-reach places to deliver the post. I thought this was true... until I got knocked down the following day when they declared it april fools...

Don't we have the technology now? I want my newspaper to come by small helicopters in the morning!!!

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
My local newspaper had a full page on how small radio-controlled helicopters used by the postmen could get to hard-to-reach places to deliver the post. I thought this was true... until I got knocked down the following day when they declared it april fools...
Don't we have the technology now? I want my newspaper to come by small helicopters in the morning!!!
I want my newspaper beamed to me a la star trek