Applied energistics

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
P

PEUxDUDE

Hello, i was watching youtube the other day where the youtuber only grabbed 1 item out of the ME terminal. I would really want to know how to do that.

V

Viperion

I'm pretty sure it's Alt-Middle Click*

*It's really really not but there's been every other answer so far so....

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
This should be configurable via Inventory Tweaks, so go ahead and check that for your answer.

That said, if have a chest with stacks of items in it, Ctrl+Left Click will move a single unit from that stack to my inventory. Also, rolling my mouse wheel one click will D o the same, and is what a number of people I know rely on for precision item counts.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
This should be configurable via Inventory Tweaks, so go ahead and check that for your answer.

That said, if have a chest with stacks of items in it, Ctrl+Left Click will move a single unit from that stack to my inventory. Also, rolling my mouse wheel one click will D o the same, and is what a number of people I know rely on for precision item counts.
AFAIK the ME terminals are not covered by Inventory Tweaks.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I think it was shift and right click the item.

This, except it doesn't go into your inventory, it goes into your hand. I just tried it in my world, since I finally made my little ME Drive and Terminal setup. Yay! Progress!

Getting all my crap out of chests and into AE, and cleaning up the floor of my base is always the high point of every pack I play... so it all goes downhill from here. LOL

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
This, except it doesn't go into your inventory, it goes into your hand. I just tried it in my world, since I finally made my little ME Drive and Terminal setup. Yay! Progress!

Getting all my crap out of chests and into AE, and cleaning up the floor of my base is always the high point of every pack I play... so it all goes downhill from here. LOL

I could be mistaken, but I believe your hand is the primary location, followed by hotbar left to right, then inventory.