Applied Energistics is causeing very strange server crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

zwahlm14

Jul 29, 2019
I have a very simple AE system set up, a controller, access terminal, and 2 disk drives with 9 1k disks in them. For some reason whenever i try to modify some of disks ,take items in or out of them, the server just stops. This is a single player world but i have put the world on a server and it still happened. It is very strange because even in single player after it happens i can walk around and fly just fine but blocks don't drop when they are broken and i can't open any chests or pouches at all. Something that i find extremely strange is that chat still works, when i talk it shows up in the log and in game but that is the only server related thing that works. Also should note that there is absolutely no messages in console or log at all either on single player or on the server it completely stops responding. Any help is appreciated.

zwahlm14

Jul 29, 2019
there is the console log that is all i have and i at the bottom where i typed pre crash in game was before i took something out of the ae system (the two redpower messeges were also before i done it the game was still loading i guess when i typed it but they appeared before hand so just want to say something.)

Attachments

• console log.pdf
    611.2 KB · Views: 75

zwahlm14

Jul 29, 2019
I can't sorry, apparently the log is so long that it exedes pastebin's 500kb limit for free users so the pdf file will have to do. Also found out something else, when i tried to use the put log on paste bin thingy on the console nothing happened and it said read timed out in red text about 5 seconds later. Not sure if it is timing out because of the size limit or because the console itself is froze.

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
Well, i decided to read your pdf. Remove RedPowerWorld, load your world, then try and reinstall.

Ash, this is the few final lines:
2013-07-08 11:56:13 [INFO] [Minecraft] Saving and pausing game...
2013-07-08 11:56:13 [INFO] [Minecraft] Saving chunks for level 'world'/Overworld
2013-07-08 11:56:13 [INFO] [Minecraft] Saving chunks for level 'world'/Nether
2013-07-08 11:56:13 [INFO] [Minecraft] Saving chunks for level 'world'/The End
2013-07-08 11:56:13 [INFO] [Minecraft] Saving chunks for level 'world'/Twilight Forest
2013-07-08 11:56:24 [INFO] [Minecraft] <zwahlm14> pre crash
2013-07-08 11:56:25 [INFO] [STDOUT] ComputerCraft: Searching for RedPowerWorld...
2013-07-08 11:56:25 [INFO] [STDOUT] ComputerCraft: RedPowerWorld and methods located.

zwahlm14

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to find RedpowerWorld in the mods list for some reason, i see redpower core, compat, digital, and mechanical but not redpower world and i do have marble and volcanoes. I did remove everything related to red power, including core and nei plugins and wireless redstone but it still crashed. At the end of the console it just said that computer craft failed to find redpower world. Also, i can't reinstall untill tomorrow morning because of my stupid internet speed is throttled way back right now and won't be back to normal until in the morning.

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to find RedpowerWorld in the mods list for some reason, i see redpower core, compat, digital, and mechanical but not redpower world and i do have marble and volcanoes. I did remove everything related to red power, including core and nei plugins and wireless redstone but it still crashed. At the end of the console it just said that computer craft failed to find redpower world. Also, i can't reinstall untill tomorrow morning because of my stupid internet speed is throttled way back right now and won't be back to normal until in the morning.

Okay, then try and uninstall computercraft aswell.

zwahlm14

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to wait until I can re download the mods before I try anything else. Also thanks for all your help so far.

zwahlm14

Jul 29, 2019
ok, i redownloaded the pack and same problem. I also tried with different mod packs and they all had the same problem. One thing i noticed is that it doesn't always do it, only on certain disks at certain times. So i was wondering if maybe there are certain mod items that AE can't store that is causing problems.

zwahlm14

Jul 29, 2019
I decided to just start a new world and now i don't have any problems with AE, i Don't know how the world got messed up like that but it is fine now that i am on a new world.

Status
Not open for further replies.