Applied Energistics and Logistic Pipes

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AntoSave

Jul 29, 2019
I'll be short...
I have setted up this (classic) system:
e8wyg1.jpg

All works fine except the AE interface: It shows 1 item and it tells me I have to request it...
2gx42uu.png

2zzjfip.png

Once I request it, the stone goes in the AE system, but I don't want to request it every time... I know this is possible because, for example direwolf20 did this... :S
Thanks for the answers

budge

Jul 29, 2019
To avoid the hassle of "crafting" items out of that chest, you will need to put a storage bus on it. If you wish to have Logistics Pipes responsible for sorting still, set that storage bus to Read Only, and then set up a second storage bus as read/write or write-only on your Logistics Pipes network's deposit/sorting chest.

AntoSave

Jul 29, 2019
How can I set storage bus to read only? I can set it on extract only, but in this way the items stored in the chest go to the AE system D:

budge

Jul 29, 2019
Extract only is what I meant, sorry. Storage buses don't suck items in like import buses, though. They just allow the network to see their attached inventory's storage. So if you put an extract-only storage bus on a wall of barrels, then your access terminals will show those items in stock, but will not be able to fill the barrels. Likewise, if you set the storage buses to insert-only, then the network will be able to add items to the barrels, but will not show them in the access terminal. So with these two modes you can have a hybrid network of Logistics Pipes and AE, in which AE has only one place to store items (your ender chest, or deposit chest hooked up to LP), while Logistics Pipes handle the sorting, and AE monitors it via extract-only storage buses.

AntoSave

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I have to say that I want to have non-listed item in the ae network, in this case items do a loop