Open Server APOC Gaming | 1.1.2 | No Lag / 20 TPS / mcMMO / Factions / We host 7 servers!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Zilacon

Jul 29, 2019
logov2.png

Hello i am here to invite you to the APOC Gaming FTB Ultimate server!​
APOC Gaming has been around for 2 years hosting several minecraft servers and running an awesome community of gamers for not just minecraft but for other console and pc games.​
We provide everything from a dedicated server, website, forums, teamspeak, and a active and helpful mature staff to aid you with any troubles you might have.​
If you would like to join our awesome team of staff members please feel free to apply on our forums HERE
Server IP/Address:
Server: mc.apocgaming.org:2086​
Server Specifications:
Slots: 100​
World Limit: None​
Server Type: MCPC+ Dedicated Server​
Difficulty: 3 (Hard)​
Disabled Mods:
Dimensional Doors / Mystcraft​
Banned Items:
Nukes, Mining Turtle (Temporary)​
Rules:
Do not Grief Spawn/Personal Homes/Environment​
Faction Griefing via Wars is allowed.​
Do not Raid anyones chests.​
Faction Raiding via Wars is allowed.​
Do not harass players.​
No racism period!​
No Hacking!​
No X-Raying!​
No Spawn Killing!​
No Impersonation of any staff member or staff of a minecraft community (e.g. Planet Minecraft)​
No Command or Message spamming!​
No Advertising!​
Plugins:
Diablo Drops (Custom enchanted gear drops from monsters & randomly spawned treasure chests)​
Factions (Join a faction and conquer your enemies!)​
mcMMO (Earn experience for everything you do in minecraft, and gain huge benefits!)​
Essentials (Every command you can think of)​
LWC (Lock your chests & doors to prevent theft)​
GriefPrevention (Claim your land and stop griefers in their tracks!)​
And much more!​
Teamspeak: ts.apocgaming.org​
FTB Ultimate Server: mc.apocgaming.org:2086​
Vanilla/Bukkit Server: mc.apocgaming.org:8443​
Tekkit Main Server: mc.apocgaming.org:2095​
Tekkit Lite Server: mc.apocgaming.org:2083​
Voltz Server: mc.apocgaming.org:2082​
Hexxit Server: mc.apocgaming.org:2087​
Tekkit Classic Server: mc.apocgaming.org:2096​
otherapocbanner.jpg

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
In addition to above this is what I have found/has been stated on the server rules (in game) to be banned/disabled.
  • Soul Shards (All of the Mod)
  • Felling Turtles
  • Farming Turtles
  • Turtle (Basic)
  • Melee Turtle
  • Crafty Turtle
  • Digging Turtle
  • Mystcraft (All of the Mod)
  • Mining Laser
  • Safari Nets (Making Auto-Spawners useless)
  • Industrial TNT
  • TNT
  • Quarries
  • Chunk Loaders
  • Spot Loaders
  • Personal Anchors
All of these are banned from CRAFTING. (Meaning it's impossible to create Iridium plates).
With so many highly used mods/items banned (which many people use in the FTB community - as well as YouTubers that play FTB) most of what makes FTB, FTB becomes incredibly hard to do (for example, making a farm and getting a good result from it takes time, which on this server you'd need to AFK next to it as all forms of chunk loading are banned).

Reactions: Ryan784

Zilacon

Jul 29, 2019
In addition to above this is what I have found/has been stated on the server rules (in game) to be banned/disabled.
  • Soul Shards (All of the Mod)
  • Felling Turtles
  • Farming Turtles
  • Turtle (Basic)
  • Melee Turtle
  • Crafty Turtle
  • Digging Turtle
  • Mystcraft (All of the Mod)
  • Mining Laser
  • Safari Nets (Making Auto-Spawners useless)
  • Industrial TNT
  • TNT
  • Quarries
  • Chunk Loaders
  • Spot Loaders
  • Personal Anchors
All of these are banned from CRAFTING. (Meaning it's impossible to create Iridium plates).
With so many highly used mods/items banned (which many people use in the FTB community - as well as YouTubers that play FTB) most of what makes FTB, FTB becomes incredibly hard to do (for example, making a farm and getting a good result from it takes time, which on this server you'd need to AFK next to it as all forms of chunk loading are banned).

Only the MINING TURTLE is banned so most of your list is invalid.
Mystcraft creates tons of worlds which in the long run will lag the server, Dimensional doors is also removed because of this.
Soul shards allows infinite spawning of any mob and causes huge entity problems. I had some players where they spawned over 2000 pigs at their base and we had to spam /butcher as we got closer to his base.
Safari Nets are not banned, since these are not as bad as soul shards.
What server WOULDNT disable Industrial TNT? And TNT IS enabled... You cannot use TNT inside CLAIMS...
Yes lets have every chunk in the world loaded, because that wont cause any issues right?
YOU were the one who wanted QUARRIES BANNED! And now you come on here complaining about it!? YOU TOLD ME TO BAN IT!

This entire post of yours is plain out rude, you say you like the server but all your doing is trying to make people sway away from it.

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
Only the MINING TURTLE is banned so most of your list is invalid.
Mystcraft creates tons of worlds which in the long run will lag the server, Dimensional doors is also removed because of this.
Soul shards allows infinite spawning of any mob and causes huge entity problems. I had some players where they spawned over 2000 pigs at their base and we had to spam /butcher as we got closer to his base.
Safari Nets are not banned, since these are not as bad as soul shards.
What server WOULDNT disable Industrial TNT? And TNT IS enabled... You cannot use TNT inside CLAIMS...
Yes lets have every chunk in the world loaded, because that wont cause any issues right?
YOU were the one who wanted QUARRIES BANNED! And now you come on here complaining about it!? YOU TOLD ME TO BAN IT!

This entire post of yours is plain out rude, you say you like the server but all your doing is trying to make people sway away from it.

1228 is banned - The majority of turtles are 1228.
Safari Nets were shown as banned on "/rules 2" (of which I copied some items off of the list from there as the forum post was not up to date)
Most servers wouldn't disable Industrial TNT because it's essential to later game items.
Having every chunk loaded is impossible - having some is viable and useful (especially in FTB). Chunk loaders also have configs that allow a certain allowance of chunks to be loaded by a single person via chunk loaders only whilst they are online.
I never said I wanted quarries banned, I made the point that quarries could easily have been much worse than turtles as well as a full sized one keeps around 25 chunks loaded at all times.

I'm sorry if you see the post as rude but I felt that several banned items (which several people look for when choosing a server) were not stated.

Zilacon

Jul 29, 2019
1228 is banned - The majority of turtles are 1228.
Safari Nets were shown as banned on "/rules 2" (of which I copied some items off of the list from there as the forum post was not up to date)
Most servers wouldn't disable Industrial TNT because it's essential to later game items.
Having every chunk loaded is impossible - having some is viable and useful (especially in FTB). Chunk loaders also have configs that allow a certain allowance of chunks to be loaded by a single person via chunk loaders only whilst they are online.
I never said I wanted quarries banned, I made the point that quarries could easily have been much worse than turtles as well as a full sized one keeps around 25 chunks loaded at all times.

I'm sorry if you see the post as rude but I felt that several banned items (which several people look for when choosing a server) were not stated.

1228:5 is banned, stop spouting nonsense.
Safari nets are not banned, stop spouting nonsense.
Having hundreds of chunk loaders on a server will cause TPS issues, i dont know what supercomputer server you think everyone has but no server can handle 25,000 chunks loaded and have 20 TPS...
You said you don't want quarries banned, yet you tell me how they would pose a problem on the server. THATS THE SAME THING AS ASKING ME TO BAN THEM!

Well yeah because most of them YOU wanted banned!

Since this guy is the biggest hypocrite i have ever seen, i will unban every item he told me too including quarries. It seems this guy just wants to ruin servers for fun or something. He claims he posted these complaints on my forum and i never replied to him here: http://apocgaming.org/f/index.php?/topic/90-suggested-changes/ and yet just like he is doing on FTB forums he is deleting his posts whenever someone comments about them. The moment you tell him what you think or reply to his posts he deletes them. Look at my first reply on this forum, notice a quote from a missing post? There was 2 posts from him 1 above and 1 under.

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
1228:5 is banned, stop spouting nonsense.
Safari nets are not banned, stop spouting nonsense.
Having hundreds of chunk loaders on a server will cause TPS issues, i dont know what supercomputer server you think everyone has but no server can handle 25,000 chunks loaded and have 20 TPS...
You said you don't want quarries banned, yet you tell me how they would pose a problem on the server. THATS THE SAME THING AS ASKING ME TO BAN THEM!

Well yeah because most of them YOU wanted banned!

However all of 1228 cannot be used (whether this is a bug or not, currently all of 1228 is banned and not just 1228:5), of which I had tested (even though the creation ID when creating a mining turtle is 1227:1 and not 1228:5).
Then you have edited the "/rules 2" as I am 100% sure they were banned when I was on earlier today.
Correct, but you have not had any active players that were not part of your Tekkit Main play on the FTB server - so why do you think you'll have hundreds of active players if you were to remove the ban on chunk loaders.
I said they could create as much of a problem as Mining Turtles and Chunk loaders, my question was more to why mining turtles/chunk loaders should be banned when other items that can be just as bad as both be available.

All of the items (bar the quarry, which I had only enquired about beforehand) were already banned when I joined.

Since this guy is the biggest hypocrite i have ever seen, i will unban every item he told me too including quarries. It seems this guy just wants to ruin servers for fun or something. He claims he posted these complaints on my forum and i never replied to him here: http://apocgaming.org/f/index.php?/topic/90-suggested-changes/ and yet just like he is doing on FTB forums he is deleting his posts whenever someone comments about them. The moment you tell him what you think or reply to his posts he deletes them. Look at my first reply on this forum, notice a quote from a missing post? There was 2 posts from him 1 above and 1 under.
If the owner of the forum/servers did not see them as viable suggestions and feels them more as complaints I will remove them to ensure no offence is made to the owner - which Is what I just said in the Apoc chat. I deleted the 2 posts I had made previous on this thread as you had asked me to post to "bump" the thread.

Zilacon

Jul 29, 2019
However all of 1228 cannot be used (whether this is a bug or not, currently all of 1228 is banned and not just 1228:5), of which I had tested (even though the creation ID when creating a mining turtle is 1227:1 and not 1228:5).
Then you have edited the "/rules 2" as I am 100% sure they were banned when I was on earlier today.
Correct, but you have not had any active players that were not part of your Tekkit Main play on the FTB server - so why do you think you'll have hundreds of active players if you were to remove the ban on chunk loaders.
I said they could create as much of a problem as Mining Turtles and Chunk loaders, my question was more to why mining turtles/chunk loaders should be banned when other items that can be just as bad as both be available.

All of the items (bar the quarry, which I had only enquired about beforehand) were already banned when I joined.

If the owner of the forum/servers did not see them as viable suggestions and feels them more as complaints I will remove them to ensure no offence is made to the owner - which Is what I just said in the Apoc chat. I deleted the 2 posts I had made previous on this thread as you had asked me to post to "bump" the thread.

By removing your posts your giving an even bigger offense... How? When people see the post they think im talking to myself.

Zilacon

Jul 29, 2019
Alright quarries are unbanned, block breakers unbanned, safari nets ARE NOT banned, rules updated, and vote lists added for FTB on our website.