Apiarist's Pipe Missing

S

skoolh8er

Hey, I created a modpack in minecraft 1.7.10 with buildcraft and forestry included in it, and after playing with my modpack for a few weeks now, I just realized that the apiarist's pipe was missing. I went to look up which mod had the pipe for minecraft 1.7.10 and couldn't really find a solid answer. Could someone please tell me which modpack has the apiarist's pipe, and reply with a link to the correct download? Thanks!

S

skoolh8er

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it, but I've run into a problem with the mod. I downloaded binnies mod for minecraft 1.7.10 and added it to the mods folder, but when I launch and get to the title screen, the game doesn't recognize that I've added binnies mod. I go into a world to check for the apiarist's pipe and sure enough, it's not there. I can't seem to get the game to recognize the mod that I've added. What do I do?

S

skoolh8er

Before I sent my last reply, I actually already tried to use the binnie patcher with the 1.7.10-2.0.22.7.jar version of binnies mod, and it didn't work either. When launching the game, it did recognize the binnie patcher, but it crashed and I didn't know why. Here's the link to the log: https://paste.ee/p/gLXqC

SevenMass

Jan 2, 2013
The Netherlands
binniepatcher is no longer needed and is incompatible with the last couple of versions of binnies for 1.7.10.

binniepatcher was created because binnies-mods, at some point in the past, stopped being updated and eventually became incompatible with newer versions of Forestry, however...
Somewhere at the end of the MC1.7.10 era, binnie returned and updated the MC1.7.10 version of his mod again, making binniepatcher obsolete.

S

skoolh8er

So how do I fix the problem with the game not recognizing that I installed binnies mod into the mod folder?

SevenMass

Jan 2, 2013
The Netherlands
I have no idea what could cause it, my personal 1.7.10 modded instance has binnies-mods and works fine.

Wait a minute....

I just looked at the paste-bin you linked to a couple of post above:
Code:
74  Mods:
75   Binnie+Patcher+1.8
76   binnie-mods-1.12.2-2.5.0.165 <---------------
77   buildcraft-7.1.21-factory
78   buildcraft-7.1.22-builders

Row 76, read carefully.