Open Server >> APERTUREFTB << ‡ UNLEASHED V1.1.3 ‡ ITEMS PATCHED ‡ BOP&VENDING ‡ 32GB RAM ‡ NOPVP ‡ NOGRIEF ‡

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mr Chris

Jul 29, 2019
DDYcHKP.jpg

Mr Chris

Jul 29, 2019
After some short downtime today I am happy to announce that we are now back online! Sorry about any inconvenience caused and we have made sure that the issue is not likely to recur.

OhHaiNeko

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I've tried most the the FTB unleashed server that are out on the market, and none of them are quite good enough/my taste. This one however, i cannot find a problem with it xD. The others have a bit of a lag problem... Crap admins... just bad things :/ Getting greifed with admins not even having the power to do anything about it despite anti-greif being in their policy is horrible. Being here i feel they can handle a case or two, and the owners are on much of the time. It may have a smaller playerbase, but i'm sure it'll get more players once the word gets out :p So yeah, play it? :D

alegar001

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty good community of players, there is always someone on so it isn't like your playing alone and those that are on are regulars. There is always a mod on and the owner is on most of the time working on the server to make it run even smoother. If you have a problem or a question help is no more then a chat message away :D as far as lag it is at a bare minimal the only time i see much if any is when someone is doing something big and then there is usually like 17 plus people on with all there beast gear running so the server is very constant and powerful. The only time i have seen the server down is when they switched to unleashed so constant 24/7 uptime is great :D. Hope to see you in game I have been here for 2 seasons!

-derpa

JTDomepiece

Jul 29, 2019
There are many Minecraft servers that provide a unique and diverse community, staff team, and experience. Aperture truly absorbs all redeeming qualities a server should have and displays them effortlessly. A dedicated and intelligent set of owners paired with the exquisite, well-trained staff team leads to a very productive and involved environment. Whether you are in need of assistance, or just a good time, you can be assured that the Aperture staff team will provide you with the best time possible. The excellent behavior and willingness to change of the community is completely unparalleled. They gladly open their arms to new players and will treat you with the gratitude you would want to be surrounded with. After being a proud member of Aperture for months now, I can honestly say there is not a moment I even considered switching to another server. I implore you to give this server a chance, because there is truly no other server that can provide all the quality gaming and enjoyment that Aperture seems to emanate upon your first time logging in. I would like to formally thank Aperture for all of the amazing friendships and countless hours of enjoyment I have experienced just from choosing such a rewarding community.

- Justin

vayne

Jul 29, 2019
This server is a dedicated and warming server. It is staff friendly who are devoted to this server and are willing help if anyone needs assistance.

-THECHIVER

Mr Chris

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to a number of generous people, we have been able to upgrade the machine to 32GB of RAM as well as two new Intel Xeon E3-1240v3 processors! Expect some more features soon :p

jordiboy98

Jul 29, 2019
Aperture is a unique and diverse community. All players happily enjoy their time spent on the server and with one message away from a moderator or admin, all issues are sorted as soon as possible. i thoroughly enjoy moderating this server and its a pleasure seeing the community grow bigger day by day :)

TheDJParadox

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently working on improving the store, Lots more ranks, kits, items, perks, perms and much more will be coming soon to the store in the next couple of days.

Mr Chris

Jul 29, 2019
In the process of updating the server to the new recommended build (v1.1.3). Expect us to be up and running within 10 minutes!

Edit: ApertureFTB is now running FTB Unleashed V1.1.3, you can now connect again!

The_Silent_Night

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all i am The_Silent_Night, i am an Australian Moderator on the server and i am on almost every day. While a lot of the staff are sleeping i will be online, wide awake. Please not that all our staff are friendly and the majority of our players are beyond helpful to new members, Please consider giving us a go and please have fun.

Mr Chris

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to all that have pledged support for the server! Be sure to stay tuned in the coming weeks for a huge announcement (its going to be awesome!).

On an unrelated note, any new users please be sure to join us on Teamspeak. We love talking to our members and getting to know the community better!