Anyone know what happened to Kraft?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Spauldo

Jul 29, 2019
I've been using the unofficial Logistics Pipes with FTB, and all seems well (as little as I've used so far, anyway), but last I heard slowpoke and the gang were holding off until Kraft makes an official version.

I used to see commits by him on the buildcraft github, but I haven't seen him recently. He hasn't posted on the buildcraft forums in months. I'm just wondering if anyone knows if he's still planning an official release.

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
Last I was aware, he did indeed plan an official release. Much like any other mod, though, when is not something I have an answer for.

Ember Quill

Nov 2, 2012
I think he's still helping with BuildCraft. He hasn't committed anything recently, but he's made a few comments over the past few days.

It's possible that real life got in the way and he hasn't had time to work on it. However, as far as I know, he hasn't abandoned it.

Spauldo

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, that's good to know. My server will be running whatever is available once Redpower comes out, but it's nice to know that there is a future to the mod. Without it, "fixing the sorting system" means "debugging forth code".