Anyone know how to get out mystcraft.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
I went into a mystcraft world trying to find a desert biome so I can get some cactus but I forgot to bring my linking book. All I have on me is a set of armor and 1 stack of venison steak and some tools so I'm wondering is there a way to get back without having me go into creative or stuff like that to spawn in some stuff. Also I have a nausea and slowness 2 and random explosion happen once in a while.

Leises

Jul 29, 2019
Try the command /tpx 0. That should teleport you to your spawn point in your main world.

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
Without cheating... You could find some paper, leather, feathers and create more ages from that one until you find an age with the Star Fissure symbol which is sort of like a ravine with a starry portal at the bottom that sends you back to the overworld. Your best bet might just be to cheat in the creative notebook if you have cheats enabled as the notebook in NEI won't work and create an age with that symbol, you can also create a twilight forest portal as you back go back through it and end up somewhere in the overworld that way also.

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
yeah sorry for not looking it up first I was too scared that I was gonna be stuck forever but I got out in the end. Killed some cow and chicken then set up a temp home to make a pulverizer for paper and got out after 30 something try.

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
You can also use a carpenter to make paper. The hard part is not the paper, but the leather and feathers. Too bad zombies don't drop them anymore.

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
for me leather and feather was easy but there was no reed in my world so I had trouble making paper

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
You got lucky with your world. A few others that this happened to recently had to cheat in nether portal blocks (item 90) as they were in a world without cows and chickens.